Check This Out - Return Of The Willys Jeep!

Check out this newly available off road only version of the old WW2 Jeep we just started selling at AMDS! If you want to rip and tear then a side by side would be great but if your looking to haul and pull this looks like this would be the ticket. Just what every gold prospector needs!

Mahindra ROXOR Jeep Spec Sheet

The Mahindra Roxor Is A Reincarnated Willys Jeep

ATV.com Review

Autoweek.com Review

Some Close Up Mechanical Details

28E97AE5-AD3D-477F-80FD-3CF784DEA45B.jpg

“With the recently opened 400,000 sq ft facility spanning three buildings, the MANA headquarters and manufacturing center in Auburn Hill, MI is a serious investment in the North American market. Mahindra has already invested over $230 million and created 300 new jobs in Southeast Michigan, with an additional $600 million investment and 400 more jobs anticipated by 2020”

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Brian I only knew about Mahindra from Following Motogp motorcycle racing,  They won a few racesin the 125cc and 250cc classes... India Built Motorcycles,   Great Idea. Sweet! Thanx 4 posting......Cheers from Thawin' Finally.:smile:...Central Idaho - Ig

• Like 1

Way cool! Let me know when AMDS get the demo model in, we'll take it for a test ride:smile:

10 hours ago, sjmpainter said:

Way cool! Let me know when AMDS get the demo model in, we'll take it for a test ride:smile:

Actually I'll be bringing one down to the claims to shoot some video this spring.

• Like 4

That's true but since the Mahindra Roxor is not a road legal vehicle it is legally designated as an off-road recreational vehicle only. It doesn't need registration and the Roxor can be used for recreational purposes on farmlands and on selected trails assigned for off-road vehicle use only. Anywhere it's legal to take other side by side ATVs you can take a Roxor.

This is all kind of deja vu for me as a miner I know in Alaska has an old Willys Jeep he uses for his work rig. The thing was so old the floorboards were rusted out for a good view of the ground under my feet. These old designs are pretty simple mechanically and so more easily serviced by a regular Joe with a toolbox, which appeals to people in remote parts of Alaska or other remote locations.

• Like 5