Bhogg

Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds Compatibility

many thanks for the link but there is no dealer offering those in Germany and purchasing 500 pcs from alibaba is just a little too much for me :-)

15 hours ago, Horst said:

many thanks for the link but there is no dealer offering those in Germany and purchasing 500 pcs from alibaba is just a little too much for me :-)

well its just a link to show the model and just maybe somebody retails them in Europe ?? 😉

Anyone ever tried bone conducting headphones?

never tried them but was wondering about the sound.  looked these up but seem to be  discontinued. 

Panasonic BTG S10 Bone Conduction Headset

The Panasonic RP- BTGS10 Bone Conduction Wireless Headphones minimize eardrum strain and fatigue by delivering high-quality sound to the inner ear through the cheek bones. Wireless connectivity comes supported by the aptX™ Low Latency codec to ensure high quality audio with minimal delay. but spec's say-Bluetooth® system specificationVer.3.0

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NAGANT said:

never tried them but was wondering about the sound.  looked these up but seem to be  discontinued. 

The Panasonic RP- BTGS10 Bone Conduction Wireless Headphones minimize eardrum strain and fatigue by delivering high-quality sound to the inner ear through the cheek bones. Wireless connectivity comes supported by the aptX™ Low Latency codec to ensure high quality audio with minimal delay. but spec's say-Bluetooth® system specificationVer.3.0

They pop up on eBay from time to time.  I keep toying with giving them a shot

I got me a pair of wired earbuds (sports type) and have to say using the WM08 together with those Earbuds is a good way to go for me. Especially when it gets too hot out there I don't want to use regular headphones and when it is raining I don't like to fumble the hood of my rainjacket over the headphones. To me they're a good option.

On 5/10/2019 at 4:13 PM, NAGANT said:

Can confirm these are listed on the Qualcomm website as APTX LL but the reviews are not very good on various web retailers.

• Like 1

On 5/8/2019 at 12:42 AM, Againstmywill said:

I really thought I was going to like these, but after a couple hunts with the Q12 set, I know they are not a good fit for me. The speed and sound is great--right there with the supplied Bluetooth headphones. The fit and ability to stay in my ear, not so great. I had to have them in front of me under my chin for them to even stay in my ears. Every time I would move my head to look up, I had to readjust one of the sides and reseat it in my ear. It seems the weight of the buds themselves is the issue. I assume that the batteries are in the buds and causes them to fall from position easily. I will go back to the wireless module and use my Skullcandy buds that never fall out unless the wire gets pulled while bending over or snagged on a branch. 

Update: After trying to get them to fit, I finally figured out that the rubber piece that extends upward is actually meant to be rotated backward once the bud is at the ear cannal. Having not used buds like this before, I was rotating them forward, and they kept falling out. I'm either getting older, or I'm just not that bright. I will be keeping these, and they have been sticking in my ears just fine.