Advertisement for the New Minelab GPZ 7000 in February ICMJ Magazine

So a few minutes ago I read - on an Aussie gold forum no less -

There is an full page ad from Minelab in the new ICMJ magazine advertising the new GPZ7000. The Full ad shows its in a CTX3030 case, has GPS, wireless headphones, Mapping, and a solid coil.

Many of you know that I am the associate editor of the ICMJ magazine - AKA - The Prospecting and Mining Journal. We've been printing issues since 1931. However, while I write a lot of the articles, I don't normally see the ads (just not my job), and I've not got my issue in the mail yet. However some folks have got theirs and apparently this gent who lives in Arizona has his copy for this month. I'm looking forward to seeing it! The photo image version of the magazine is not yet on the internet either, but it should be in a few days.

ICMJ Prospecting & Mining Journal February 2015 (Vol. 84, No. 6)

post-1-0-46613000-1422546264_thumb.jpg

Yes the suspense is killing me. I don't yet have a "deep seeker" detector and have been waiting patiently for this to surface.

strick

I thought Minelab did not advertise in the ICMJ? Dealer ad? But then dealer would have to have advance info. Interesting.

The original Arizona post is on Bills forum at http://www.nuggetshooter.ipbhost.com/index.php?&showtopic=28257

Wonder if Scott minds if we post copies of ads? Hope my issue shows up soon!

Curious how much of the season Jonathan used it... Not to take away from the machine because I realise he can only report on the depth of what he found but I would think they would save their advertising space (touting the capability) to they had something more impressive than 12 grams at 17". I have dug 22 cal. lead at 18" with my 3000. I am interested in seeing what else people say/find with it.