Coin Below Iron - XP Deus Vs Minelab Equinox 800

YES, I HAVE THIS TEST -EQUINOX TO RECOVERY SPEED 5,6,7,8 ... MY SETTINGS IN COMMENTS IN THIS TEST  ,,,,       SlavoM777   .....                                1 week ago
Equinox -Tone break is set to 2 in the Field 2 program, changed to 0, and open the Discrimination Accept -2 to 40 ... and this test goes to Recovery sped 5,6,7,8 ...

Tuomas Koivurova
Will try this too soon!

In this test I used 5 detectors and  tested this 3D test...: 1nd place and Best signal -Equinox 800..., 2nd place  -good signal of the golden mask-9 "spyder and rutus optima DD29 coil,.... 3th place of the Spectra 12x10" detech coil -signal only  in very,very, low sweep  coil....and Teknetic G2 13 "ultimate coil - good signal only 20-25  cm above nails,  less - no signal -nada... is one important thing  !!!: Small and the ellipse of the coil will not go through such a test..!!!..Used coils in test: Equinox-11DDcoil...passed, Golden mask-9"spyder coil passed, Rutus Optima -DD29 passed,and DD23 coil.-no passed..,Whites SpectraV3 -6x4" whites-shooter ,10x6"mars sniper..-no passed and10"dd-whites..,12x10detech  coil- passed ....,Teknetics G2 - nel snake.., 11"dd tek coil. -no passed... .,,and 13" detech ultimate coil.-passed this test.....

iphone 5S April1 2018 003_DxO.jpg

15cm long nails  and 7cm above  23mm-5gram silver coin-1korona FJ-1893   ,....spacing between the nails is 18cm.....