On 4/4/2018 at 4:14 AM, GVOL said:

The scoops are like $65.00 !!!!! 4,000 RUB =64.4013USD Wish we could get them here for that kind of money!

• Like 1

On 4/14/2018 at 1:41 PM, Dukester said:

Steve,

How do you like the take down scoop with the stainless steel lip? That is one I was considering. 

post-1-0-31106600-1422215352.jpg

If you mean the second one from the right, I prefer the one on the far left so the travel scoop is practically unused.

On 4/14/2018 at 4:59 PM, Terry Soloman said:

The scoops are like $65.00 !!!!! 4,000 RUB =64.4013USD Wish we could get them here for that kind of money!

Hi! Postal delivery is about 35 dollars. Scoop price is subject to change due to USD

Sorry for my English

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 3/31/2018 at 8:37 PM, Daniel Tn said:

Just some friendly advice.  Your scoop choice should be based on the type bottom you are most likely to encounter.  Is it rocky, shells, mud, clay, sand?  I hunt both freshwater lakes, rivers, and saltwater beaches.  One scoop won't cover it all.  I have a Stealth 920 with carbon fiber handle.  Most expensive scoop I own. On the saltwater sand and beach, it is priceless!  But at the lake or river, it is useless.  Our lake beaches are mostly mud/clay, shell, and shoal.  While I love the light weight of the Stealth and the width of the basket opening...it just can't bite into the shell or rock, and does a horrible job with the clay.  For that, I use a Nuttall diamond head.  It is narrower than the Stealth and much heavier.  But it can handle the clay and shells and some of the rocks.  Now, in a river situation with lots of rocks...a scoop is worthless anyway.  Unfortunately, I don't have any great suggestions for that other than to use a pick of some sort and waterproof pinpointer.  I actually gave up river hunting due to not having an effective and efficient way to recover targets.

Daniel, do you know the dimensions of the Nuttall scoop.  I went to their website and they don't give any dimensions for it other than it's made of 304 stainless and the handle is 48".  Is it a sturdy scoop?

thanks!