Sign in to follow this  
IronDigger

Wanted L/f Box & Tray To A Keene 151

Have you contacted Keene directly? I have found most parts replacement from there reasonable.......especially if you ask for Pat directly. 

Not sure where your located but there is a prospecting store in Quartzite, AZ called the  "Miners Cache" and he has all kinds of used drywashers lying around outside his shop in various states of repair. The guy's name is Blake and he is only open during the cooler months of the year.

Still I think Keene is your best bet........Good luck!

• Like 1

Yup, spoke to Pat ..looks like I may be going to Chatsworth....was looking for a deal, thought I'd ask on forums sometimes people have stuff laying around and may want to get rid of it....never know unless you ask. 

• Like 2

Made the trip to Chatsworth last year (from San Diego) for the same reasons. Talked to Pat for quite a while, man that guy has got some stories of mining back in the 50's-70's.  Ask him what it was like for the first suction nozzle dredgers up in the East Fork back in the 1960's.........the gold they got will blow your mind!

• Like 1

The East Fork had some chunky nuggets....I've seen a few lunkers up to an ounce and a half....the further you go up towards the narrows the bigger they seem to be. I primarily detected the gullies feeding the river....one in particular was named  "nugget gulch" , friends of mine and I got 10 ounces 3 feet down to bedrock.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Darryl Galloway
      I'm looking for a pair of, preferably new Minelab Gloves, Ball Cap and T-Shirts (X-Large if running large or 2XXL if running on small and also preferably new). I've priced them at Minelab dealers sites and they're literally out the box fir what they're asking for these items and I cant afford to pay that.  Please messenger me, email me at historicalresearch@yahoo.com or call / text at 985-205-0960.  Thank you in advance and may God Bless!!!  "D"

• By Rivers rat
      Hit to all i know it is a long shot but i am looking for a  used 5.75 concentric coil 4 pins for another lobo i am building.
      If by any chances  you have one sleeping in your closet please let me know,i can paid by paypal etc.......
      Thanks
      RR
    • By FeO2digger
      Anyone have the large 15 X 20 ATX coil they want to sell?
      Drop me an IM here with price desired...
      Also looking for shaft assembly for ATX without coil if anyone has spare or telescopic shaft parts...

Thanks!
    • By vanursepaul
      I would like to find a WM-12 for my 7000 if someone has one they dont use and would like to sell ...

34 Days 6 Hours 59 Minutes 40 Seconds.....
    • By Sourdoughmoe
      Who wants to sell their rocker box?
    • By Luki
      hello to all guys, I recently joined this forum. My name is Luca and I write from Italy. I am a passionate collector of metal detector Compass, I am interested in buying an XP PRO with pre-fire series varifilter, possibly with Keith Wills mod, the important thing is that it is completely and fully functional! I'm also interested in the coin scanner series. my mail: denario@live.it greetings to all
      luca