Sign in to follow this  
Steve Herschbach

New XP Mi4 Pinpointer

6B09C9ED-1105-4DFE-AFEA-134D243A6F63.jpeg

The new XP MI-4 pinpointer is equipped with the same MI-6 features without the Deus radio connection. 

The MI-4 is offered at a competitive price and packed with features compared to other pin point probes in this price range :

• Rechargeable lithium battery
  • Waterproof up 6 meters
  • 2 audio modes (Pitch / Pulse)
  • 6 programs and 3 levels of sensitivity
  • LED , vibration , Loudspeaker ON/OFF
  • Rotating holster
  • Ergonomic rubber hand grip
  • 2 year-warranty
  • Made in France

MI-4 at XP website

FA733828-CBFA-49B9-BC21-D745001F22DB.jpeg

• Like 1

I have seen the pointer listed on one dealer's site for $129.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Andy2640
      Anyone had the problem of their pro-find 35 losing its bleeping audio?  Still got the vibrations and hence some resonance sound, but its as if ive gone deaf, which evidently i haven't.
      Is this serious?

Thanks, Andy.
    • By unearth
      I have a Garrett carrot and I have noticed in some videos that people using them turn them on while touching the turf or sand before using them to find their target. I know why this is done, but is it really necessary? I was wondering how many of you, on this forum, do this?
    • By ☠ Cipher
      Found this item on Amazon. It might be good for dunking sub-IP68 pinpointers, or as an added level of protection to IP68s. I'm going to buy one just for the heck of it. What do you guys think? 
    • By ed 1
      Have seen several reviews of the Jeemak pointer but am not sure about authenticity of the reviewers. Normally if something is this cheap it rings alarm bells. Has anyone got one, are they any good? Would be interested to see if anyone has any experience of them, thanks in advance.
    • By ed 1
      Hi, am looking to purchase a good pinpointer to use with my Equinox 800. Talked to the sales guy at the shop where I purchased the detector and enquired about getting either a Garrett pro or the latest Nokta. The sales guy would only recommend that I get a Minelab pro find 35 as the others would interfere with the detector meaning that I would have to switch it off if I wanted to use the pointer. Has anyone had these sort of problems or was it just a creative salesman ?, any thoughts would be helpful, thanks
    • By nugget hunter
      has any one air test the scuba tector on large objects ????? i like to know it max range ......i seen its worthless on very small targets ....whats it range on a helmet , rifle ,  truck size object ....the targets i look for  are 12 to 24 inches deep could the scuba tector in wet sand go this deep ???  or does it max out at 12" am guessing 2.5x the coil size like other pi detectors do ....