Proof That Multi Iq Obsolete Other Single Freq Vlf ! In An Easy Test !

Hello , 

It would be great if the youtubers who have lot of followers make a video of that to share at maximum .

- Take 12-15 differents coins of your country ( the coins you use all the day ) 

-Make a pile (heap ?) with that coins ,like a little tower 

-Keep this pile beetween your thumb and other finger .

-Swing that in front of the coil , at 3-4 inches , the side of the coins ! 

-Now try that with all the detect mode , not need to change factory presets ( maybe only the accept to 0,1,2 in field 2 ) , you are free to try differents settings later .

-The only and important setting for the moment is to change frequency , try 5,10,15,20,40 and multi in each detect mode . Of course multi in the two beach and 20,40,mutli in gold .

What is happening ?:smile:

I know the results , but i want to know the result of the coins of USA,England, australia ,canada .... So please share your results in comments or video

Make that with different detectors , if you have impact or deus or other who have various frequency , try to switch all frequency . 

You can try that with HF white coil if you have , but ....

The conclusion is multi IQ obsolete the others single freq . 

We can debate of that .

I know one thing for sure. The sign of a successful advertising campaign is how long people talk about it. The obsolete thing was intentially provocative for this reason. Many people do not really understand the meaning of the word obsolete, which has helped. The fact that a half a year later people are still discussing the ad would make it an extremely successful ad, no matter what people think of the subject matter. Ironically every time somebody complains about the ad they are actually doing the advertisers bidding! :laugh:

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

I'm used to the word "obsolete" being thrown around as a complete all things tech nut. In tech parlance it can carry different connotations. It's most often used by users themselves rather than the actual tech companies. It seems to automatically follow from a statement by Apple for example that they will no longer support or issue updates for a certain product or platform. The end user, following the lead of tech bloggers, then calls the product or platform obsolete and it is then avoided like a plague but for some stubborn old timers and cult followers. Minelab was I'm sure very aware of the connotations of their chosen verbiage and how people would run away with it, because as I alluded to, you generally don't hear that word from a company directly, so it hits harder when you do. I understood immediately what it would have to mean for their purposes though. That they had packed into one machine what it would take several single frequency machines to accomplish. General use single frequency machines can no longer stand on their own as proximate competition to their new models. And that is what it has meant in the tech sector too in reality. That the gap in ability has so widened between the new innovative product and the old that disposable capital being equal, no reasonable person would choose the older "outdated" or "obsolete" products, though they will still work at a base level. 

• Like 1

I agree with Steve on the advertising and marketing smarts at Minelab. No, the Equinox does not "obsolete" every other metal detector. It does however, offer detectorist's something we have wanted since forever - an Affordable, Waterproof, lightweight, All-Around land and sea, metal detector.

It will eventually kill expensive single-frequency machines, like digital photography killed one-hour-photo shops. Other manufacturers will either catch up, or relegate themselves to making $200.00-$500.00 machines. Would YOU buy a Multi-Kruzer, or a Equinox 600?:ph34r:

IMG_0485.jpg

• Like 2

On 4/12/2018 at 11:18 PM, Terry Soloman said:

. . .

Would YOU buy a Multi-Kruzer, or a Equinox 600?:ph34r:

. . .

I have the Equinox 600 and would not trade it for the Multi-Kruzer, given my favorable experience with the Nox.  But I have not used the Kruzer and would like to hear more about how the Multi-Kruzer does up against the Nox.  Price and feature-wise, they are both targeted to the same niche and if any machine gives the Nox real competition in that market segment it will probably be the Kruzer.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sold my Nox 800 but kept the Multi Kruzer. I also have a Deus & Deus II. I keep the Kruzer because I have a 5" coil and a 3.5"x6" coil for it. Sure wish XP had a coil smaller than 9" for the Deus II. 

• Like 2