Proof That Multi Iq Obsolete Other Single Freq ! In An Easy Test !

Hello , 

It would be great if the youtubers who have lot of followers make a video of that to share at maximum .

- Take 12-15 differents coins of your country ( the coins you use all the day ) 

-Make a pile (heap ?) with that coins ,like a little tower 

-Keep this pile beetween your thumb and other finger .

-Swing that in front of the coil , at 3-4 inches , the side of the coins ! 

-Now try that with all the detect mode , not need to change factory presets ( maybe only the accept to 0,1,2 in field 2 ) , you are free to try differents settings later .

-The only and important setting for the moment is to change frequency , try 5,10,15,20,40 and multi in each detect mode . Of course multi in the two beach and 20,40,mutli in gold .

What is happening ?:smile:

I know the results , but i want to know the result of the coins of USA,England, australia ,canada .... So please share your results in comments or video

Make that with different detectors , if you have impact or deus or other who have various frequency , try to switch all frequency . 

You can try that with HF white coil if you have , but ....

The conclusion is multi IQ obsolete the others single freq . 

We can debate of that .

I know one thing for sure. The sign of a successful advertising campaign is how long people talk about it. The obsolete thing was intentially provocative for this reason. Many people do not really understand the meaning of the word obsolete, which has helped. The fact that a half a year later people are still discussing the ad would make it an extremely successful ad, no matter what people think of the subject matter. Ironically every time somebody complains about the ad they are actually doing the advertisers bidding! :laugh:

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Steve Herschbach said:

I know one thing for sure. The sign of a successful advertising campaign is how long people talk about it. The obsolete thing was intentially provocative for this reason. Many people do not really understand the meaning of the word obsolete, which has helped. The fact that a half a year later people are still discussing the ad would make it an extremely successful ad, no matter what people think of the subject matter. Ironically every time somebody complains about the ad they are actually doing the advertisers bidding! :laugh:

Marketing 101.  All press is good press.

• Like 1

No argument from me on Multi-IQ. It’s almost all I ever use. The single frequencies ironically are most useful because they are less powerful. They can be used to help eliminate EMI or to lessen negative effects of ground mineralization or too much sensitivity to tiny stuff.

• Like 2

I dug a 9" deep civil war era Navy cuff button at one of my worked out sites, it has both mineralization and mild EMI, but the button was a dig me all day long signal.  Can't wait to try it at a real relic site, this was more of a picnic grounds type site. 

The Multi frequency just seems surreal . Every time there could not be anything in the ground and then some little gremlin seems to do some shuffling down there and out comes a coin . It's like thinking about the sky never ending , it can send you crazy if you think too hard about it  and  the Multi  Frequency is close to up there in the same awe . See why I never buy anything but Minelab .