Multi Kruzer Vs E-trac Vs Deus On Mineralized Grounds

Hi guys, I'm going to buy New Makro MultiKruzer... but I'd like your advice ..

I already have an XP Deus with 9hf and 11dd coils and an Minelab E-trac, do you think that the MultiKruzer goes better on very mineralized soils?

thanks

luca

The Multi Kruzer and Deus are fairly similar detectors and should be neck and neck for performance in bad ground. E-Trac as a multifrequency as opposed to the other units being selectable frequency generally will not punch quite as deep as the others in mineralized ground but will also tend to have more accurate/stable target id numbers. All three are top of the line detectors. Multi Kruzer of course has the advantage of being waterproof to ten feet.

Small technical point:

The Kruzer is waterproof to 5 meters, about 16 feet.

• Like 1

Steve do you have any experience with the multi kruzer? If so what's your take on it? Or anyone else's opinion will be helpful

Yea id like to see more videos and reviews on the multi kruzer also to be honest im on the fence between buying it or the equinox.with yes the equinox a little ahead in my decision but none the less very interested in the multi kruzer.

I've heard it's the "same" as the impact more than once.obviousky the impact has 6 more pre sets but yall know what I mean. I have the nox 800 and I had a at pro with attack coil I traded in with $150 for a mmk but it's on backorder so I hope it's a performer.

16 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

No, I have not used one. They are very new, with very few in the field. However, I have used the Nokta Impact, which clearly laid the groundwork for the Multi Kruzer. A performer for sure.

Multi Kruzer and Impact Depth

I have the Impact and Kruzer, no doubt the Impact laid the groundwork for the Multi-kruzer. I would consider the kruzer a lightweight, waterproof impact with a few less programs. Usually I do not like detectors wrapped up in a new package with same electronics but in this case I love it because I am so in love with the Impact. The problem I have with the Impact is its weight, it's well balanced but will still wear you out beating up against heavy brush and corn stalks if you're a relic hunter.. Loving the Kruzer.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Luki said:

Hi guys, I'm going to buy New Makro MultiKruzer... but I'd like your advice ..

I already have an XP Deus with 9hf and 11dd coils and an Minelab E-trac, do you think that the MultiKruzer goes better on very mineralized soils?

thanks

luca

Having George Kinsey on the podcast and getting to talk to him he is in mineralized ground and the Impact does great, I am really excited to hear from him how the Kruzer handles it. I have heard (not experienced for myself) that the Deus and for sure Minelab e-trac do not do so well in mineralized soil. I'm sure George will share here when he finds out.

20 hours ago, Mike Haer said:

Having George Kinsey on the podcast and getting to talk to him he is in mineralized ground and the Impact does great, I am really excited to hear from him how the Kruzer handles it. I have heard (not experienced for myself) that the Deus and for sure Minelab e-trac do not do so well in mineralized soil. I'm sure George will share here when he finds out.

Thanks for the information guys!
Mike I have a question for you .. I read that you also have the rutus alter 71, I know that it is also very deep in mineralized soil, do you think the rutus alter 71 is better than Kruzer and Impact? sincerely my E-trac behaves very well on the mineralized ...

luca