• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Jim McCulloch
      The smallest coil made by White's Electronics for the TDI, TDI SL, and Sierra Pulse Pro metal detectors is the 6.5" diameter Super Pulse 150. It is absolutely wonderful for use in tight spaces. It can ALSO be used on the Minelab GPX Series, GPX 4000 to GPX 5000, by using a small coil to rod connector adaptor. No, cannot be used on the GPZ. Original retail price is $149.95. For those in the CONUS I can sell BRAND NEW ones, in original packaging, for $80.00 postpaid. Paypal accepted. Email me at ophirau@gmail.com.
    • By Edsped
      An update on the journey and a look at the finished product!
      Wow, it was about this time last year that I first got to thinking about designing a shaft upgrade for my Equinox! It was initially because I was detecting in and out of the water frequently, alternating between the two environments. Each time that I'd get in-or-out I would disassemble and remove the middle rod from my stock shaft (to make it short enough for water use) then hide it on the beach... jump in the water, and then re-assemble it when I wanted to detect normally again. Hence, our first priority was improving usability for both land and sea detecting.
      We started out by making about 70 of the V1 design before we then got busy further investigating materials, parts and sampling Carbon Fiber. We made some great contacts and continued to further develop the design. I trialled and tweaked the no-wobble custom clamp system and we also made sure to focus on the little details that will give durability and longevity to our products!

Details like; tweaking the ideal low gloss finish (for better scratch resistance), sourcing materials and hardware that can handle corrosive, salty environments. We even focused on setting the rubber coil washers 0.5mm further out to increase friction on the rubber. This was to provide a solution to reduce coil-ear wear (and prevent the dreaded coil-ear snap) in turn minimising the torque needed on the coil bolt!
      This journey started on ‘Detector Prospector’ so I want to say thanks to Steve Herschbach for hosting this awesome forum and to the supportive fellow detectorists who have read on, commented and made suggestions! There is no doubt Detect-Ed would be in a different position today if it weren’t for you all!
      It’s been a long time coming but it’s my pleasure to share with you the finished product… There are many more plans for Detect-Ed’s future endeavours so please stay tuned!
      If there’s any questions, of course feel free to comment or PM me. 
      Visit the website at: www.detect-ed.com
      GL&HH,
      Ed

• By Rob Allison
      Hello All,
          Going through some old inventory I found (2) brand new Coiltek 12x8.5" Platypus Waterproof Searchcoils that will work on any of the Minelab Explorer series or E-Trac.  These were super hot selling coils back in the day.  I'm not sure how I had two still left that were overlooked.  
      I'm asking $100 shipped for each coil.  

Call or email us if you have any questions. 
      Rob's Detector Sales
      www.robsdetectors.com - website
      623.362.1459 office / 602.909.9008 cell or text messages
      rob@robsdetectors.com - email 
    • By Rob Allison
      Hey Guys,
         Many probably know that Andy Sabisch just wrote a new book titled - The Equinox Series Handbook.  We now have several cases of books in stock and ready to sell.  This book is a great read and will greatly increase your knowledge on both the Minelab Equinox 600 and Equinox 800 Metal Detectors.  A must have if you are a Equinox owner, or plan on purchasing one.  
      Thanks for the great book Andy, very well done!
      You can purchase online from us at -
      https://www.robsdetectors.com/the-equinox-series-handbook-by-andy-sabisch/
      $19.95 + $4.00 US Media Mail Shipping.  
      Rob's Detector Sales

• By Rob Allison
      Hello All,
         Here is a list of new and used coils I have for sale.  All great blowout deals and including shipping/handling in price.  
      SOLD  Used Coiltek 11" Round Mono Elite Searchcoil - $100.00 New Coiltek 11" Round Mono (Original Version) Searchcoil - $100.00  Nugget Finder 30x6" Mono Patch Finder Searchcoil - $300.00 Nugget Finder 14" Round Solid Mono, Advantage Series - $459.00 Normal MAP Price, your price -$350.00 Nugget Finder 16" Round Solid Mono, Advantage Series - $499.00 Normal MAP Price, your price -$385.00 All coils, used and new have skidplates included with purchase.  
      Contact us at - 
      Rob's Detector Sales
    • By Doc
      Doc's Rod package for Minelab Equinox.  Save your stock 2 piece upper for travel.  This Carbon Fiber upper is 2.2 ounces lighter and way more stable.  Comes with 2 lower fiber glass rods, Velcro® ties nuts and bolts.  I have it listed on Ebay.  The Carbon Fiber Upper is drilled with holes in the exact same location for head placement and arm cuff adjustment, so the adjustment that is comfortable for you now, will be the same adjustment you can make with this upper rod.  NOTE:  The Minelab stock lower rod will not work with this Carbon Fiber rod.  For some reason Minelab made the lower rod just a little bit larger than all of their other rods.  Go figure.  That's why we include 2 lower 28 inch long rods.  The upper is 34 inches long.

Take care,
      Doc