cjc

Dealer Sale New Book: The Minelab Equinox: "from Beginner To Advanced"

On 4/9/2018 at 6:54 PM, SittingElf said:

was going to buy nox book and ctx, but 10$ to ship some paper, changed my mind..   

Just got your book from Arizona Outback, Clive. I can't wait to get in to it. Thank you!

Dean

cjc

More people on the beach the better is it is to find something good. That’s unless you’be been hunting on the nude beach. No pockets on Birthday suits.

Chuck

• Haha 1

• Similar Content

• By Gerry in Idaho
      It is official and I'm (Gerry's Detectors on Boise, Idaho) accepting Pre Orders for the new White's 24K GMT.  Contact me direct to get on the list as they are expecting to ship 1st week of next month (August).  Yes I know this machine and have had success with it.  Yes I have a 3 day Field Training on Gold Detectors next month at Sumpter, Oregon and my customers get a $150 discount on the class.
      If you are interested in trading in your detector, lets talk and see if we can make it happen and if not, no hard feelings.
      I highly recommend you get the $750 package as the small concentric coil is a killer on little nuggets, crystalline gold, and small specimens.

• By Brian Berkhahn
      Looking for an EQ600? -  649.00 plus free shipping.
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/273199193137
      I also have a few EQ800's in stock too - 899.00
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/273350953172

• By Gerry in Idaho
      I have a small supply of new in box EQ-600's & 800's and also have the Minelab 100% Waterproof headphones.  No sales of the WP headphones alone until supplies get caught up.  If you are interested in the detectors and or detectors with WP Phones, contact Gerry's Detectors in Idaho.

• By Rege-PA
      CURRENTLY AVAILABLE  EQUINOX 600     $649.00 with FREE SHIPPING
      EQUINOX 800    $899.00   with FREE SHIPPING      (2 available )
      Minelab PRO-FIND 35 Pin Pointer with FERROUS TONE ID   $129.95  with FREE SHIPPING
      CREEK METAL DETECTOR SALES      hntrstrx@comcast.net
      Rege Podraza    (Rege-PA)          724 446 9433