cjc

Dealer Sale New Book: The Minelab Equinox: "from Beginner To Advanced"

On 4/9/2018 at 6:54 PM, SittingElf said:

was going to buy nox book and ctx, but 10$ to ship some paper, changed my mind..   

Just got your book from Arizona Outback, Clive. I can't wait to get in to it. Thank you!

Dean

• Like 1

cjc

More people on the beach the better is it is to find something good. That’s unless you’be been hunting on the nude beach. No pockets on Birthday suits.

Chuck

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/10/2018 at 10:59 PM, Ridge Runner said:

cjc

More people on the beach the better is it is to find something good. That’s unless you’be been hunting on the nude beach. No pockets on Birthday suits.

Chuck

Plenty of rings though , Gold and Silver ones too !

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 5:59 PM, Ridge Runner said:

cjc

Chuck

No zinc pennies either Whoo hoo. They will make up for it in pull tabs and crown caps though. I will probably get Clive's book soon. I have the first one and it did give me some good information that I probably would have never considered.

• Like 1

Will be ordering this book in the morning,looking forward too reading it.

• Like 1

On 6/1/2018 at 5:21 AM, MentalDetectorist said:
On 4/9/2018 at 9:54 PM, SittingElf said:

was going to buy nox book and ctx, but 10$ to ship some paper, changed my mind..   

everything should be push button including detectors...

cjc

Ordered a copy from a UK dealer and it arrived yesterday,certainly dont regret buying it,provides some very useful information.

• Similar Content

• By Gerry in Idaho
      I just took this unit in trade from one of my own customers.  Yes I am the original dealer and this unit is not a China Fake.  Comes with all factory shipped accessories as well as the Super Deep 19" coil.  As a bonus, you can meet Lunk, my other Field Staff Experts and myself in the gold fields for 3 days training. Unit still has transferable Minelab Warranty and is pretty clean for a used gold detector.  All chargers, cables, detector and functions have been tested and operate 100% like new. $6500 takes all.   Most of you know, but some may not. I am Gerry's Metal Detectors out of Boise, Idaho.  My videos showing us using the GPZ-7000 and many other gold machines can be viewed at www.gerrysdetectors.com  Normal scuffs to detector as expected.  Nothing missing, nothing cracked, nothing wrong...just needs a good person who enjoys swinging and digging gold.
      Lets make it happen.  Lunk has pulled over an ounce of gold in the last few weeks with his own 7000.  He'll be in AZ all winter so it's prime time to get real hands on knowledge from one of the best in the US.  Plus the added benefit of doing more training with my staff and I in Nevada, Oregon, Montana and or Idaho where we hunt gold.

• By Rob Allison
      Hello All,
          I just got in a very nice conditioned Minelab GPZ 7000 metal detector that was purchased from us.  Customer was unable to continue with this unit, so it was purchased back in a trade deal.  The unit includes all stock accessories and original packaging box.  The unit has a Doc's 3 Piece Control Box Cover that has always protected the wireless remote, control box bottom and LCD screen.  The customer also had a 19" Searchcoil that was never used.   The total purchase was $9500.00 nearly a year ago.  There still is a factory warranty included and some extras including the 3 piece cover, aftermarket carry bag, scoop and such.  
      Asking $6500.00 Shipped to you in the US only.  
      We will also include FREE Field Instructions here in Arizona for one day.  The instructions must be scheduled with us.  We will also add in lifetime support beyond the sale.  
      Send us a PM if you would like pictures or serial number.  Thanks!
      Rob Allison
    • By Rob Allison
      Hello All,
         Just a FYI, I have been waiting for these new picks to arrive.  Doc @ Doc's Detecting has built a new Prospecting pick call the NS.  Below are some pictures of the new picks.  We have them in stock and available for sale.  They are $89.95+ S/H
      Order Online here ----> https://www.robsdetectors.com/docs-22-ns-prospecting-pick/
      The overall lenght is 22" inches, the blade width is 5 1/2" wide and from pick point to end is 11"  The pick is built super well and well balanced.  The pick blade is folded on each end to help pull back dirt and material when digging.  
      Call us if you're interested.  
      Rob's Detector Sales
      Surprise, AZ
      623-362-1459

• By Jim McCulloch
      TOTALLY NEW, never used, never mounted. This is the white plastic with blue label CONCENTRIC version. For the entire lineup of pre-24k Goldmasters. Original price $249.95, my price, postpaid, to lower 48 states, is $110.00.
    • By Rege-PA
      DETECH 32in CONCENTRIC is now shipping.
      $1299.00 Shipped
      PM for ordering.
      CREEK DETECTOR SALES    724 446 9433

• By AMDS
      We have the Equinox 600 in stock now with a digging tool, tool belt with deluxe trash/treasure pouch, carry bag, and free shipping. Also included for a limited time (stock on hand) a 1/8" to 1/4" audio adapter cable, a $44.99 value for free. Package retail value $818.84, yours for $649
      Equinox 600 Package Deal
      Alaska Mining & Diving Supply (AMDS)
      3222 Commercial Drive
      Anchorage, AK 99501
      907-277-1741
      email parts@akmining.com