Zagg Clear Screen Protectors For The Equinox

Dan(NM)

Are there any newer, complete covers, on the market now?

If Zagg works as well on the Nox as it has on my iPad I highly recommend using that product. I'll simply say that my iPad2 - that has been dropped, wet, packed, and kicked around is old in every place BUT the screen - thanks to the Zagg cover. It stayed in place for years without forming bubbles. The cover material itself eventually scratched so I removed it and found a perfectly preserved screen beneath. I also am exploring which cover to buy to encase the control unit after I put on the screen protector. Great idea Dan. How's the reflexion compared to the shiny stock protectors? Those old iPads were never any good in direct sun with or without a Zagg cover.

1 hour ago, Flowdog said:

If Zagg works as well on the Nox as it has on my iPad I highly recommend using that product. I'll simply say that my iPad2 - that has been dropped, wet, packed, and kicked around is old in every place BUT the screen - thanks to the Zagg cover. It stayed in place for years without forming bubbles. The cover material itself eventually scratched so I removed it and found a perfectly preserved screen beneath. I also am exploring which cover to buy to encase the control unit after I put on the screen protector. Great idea Dan. How's the reflexion compared to the shiny stock protectors? Those old iPads were never any good in direct sun with or without a Zagg cover.

I haven't really had a problem with glare since I've been using the zagg invisi-shields

Dan(NM), do you use Zagg Original, HD, HDX or Glass.  I think you use the HD.  I have been researching this for my Equinox and my GPZ and I like that on on the Equinox you can do the whole face plate.  On the GPZ the screen is recessed some so I would assume you can not do the entire face plate and only the screen.  I personally think that using the Zaggs in combination with with the Darwoody's method of sticking on the clear rubber drawer stoppers would be a great combo!

13 hours ago, afreakofnature said:

Dan(NM), do you use Zagg Original, HD, HDX or Glass.  I think you use the HD.  I have been researching this for my Equinox and my GPZ and I like that on on the Equinox you can do the whole face plate.  On the GPZ the screen is recessed some so I would assume you can not do the entire face plate and only the screen.  I personally think that using the Zaggs in combination with with the Darwoody's method of sticking on the clear rubber drawer stoppers would be a great combo!

This is the one I've been using for the last 3 years on all my machines, never had a problem with them getting scratched up. I can get  full screen covers per pack. I have my CTX screen covered as well, I had to do it in 2 pieces, one for the screen itself and then the rest of the faceplate. I am going assume the GPZ and CTX have the same recessed screen.

s-l1600.jpg