New White's Electronics V4 Detector

The rumor mill is cranking up fast about a possible new release from White's Electronics, the White's V4

Link deleted since Findmall Forum update broke all old links

http://www.dankowskidetectors.com/discussions/read.php?2,71980

Multiple frequencies, PI mode, etc. Perhaps something taking advantage of one of White's new patents? The Half Sine patent in particular seems applicable.

White's Electronics Half Sine Technology Patent

White's Electronics Constant Current Technology Patent

White's certainly is due for something new. Rumors are saying March/April. Looks like 2015 really might go down as the year metal detector technology made a real leap forward.

But then again - it is all just rumors.

Bring on the V4 . If it does exist I hope they paid attention to ergonomics.

If I ran a detector company, I'd throw anybody out of my office who came in with a new detector model unless

it was guaranteed to sell tens of thousands of units a year in mass market outlets - to all those customers who use it twice and then put it in the closet

Or

It finds gold, sells for $1500 and will sell in the many thousands of units annually to so called "artisanal miners" in the developing world.

The high end hobbiest market is pretty well saturated.

Hope Whites hits a home run!

Wouldn't that be something, Whites comes up with a Pi, VLF Hybrid.....for 2995.00, 100% iron discrimination,. and goes deep!! A detector geared for nuggethunters in the U.S.

I sure doesn't cost anything to dream and wish. LOL

• Like 1

Yes I am a dreamer, it's free and feels good  :) , all these detecting companies and rumors of new line of detectors, looks like 2015 will be interesting. I am just going to wait and keep my 4500 for now, it works well and finds me gold. Gona sit back in 2015 and see whats the greatest new machine, than decide.