Equinox Golden Mask Shaft Conversion

Condor

Im curious how the twist locks hold up over time getting dirt and grit in them? I am debating this shaft or the other one out there with the cam lever locks made by Detecting Innovations? But I dont think the Detecting Innovations one will rotate when collapsed to allow it to all lay flat into a case because they have a groove in the shaft to eliminate any shaft twist?

The other benefit of the detecting innovations one is that it weighs a half pound lighter than the stock shaft. So im torn between the two but want to be able to put into a case for transport

camlock shaft.jpg

I suppose you could just pull the lower shaft out and lay it alongside in the case

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

I have made mine by buying an axis in ALIEXPRESS and bought them from the partner who makes them in a 3d printer

20200603_174526.jpg

20200603_120338.jpg

20200604_133004.jpg

Screenshot_20200521-192937_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20200430-200949_Chrome.jpg

• Like 2

• 9 months later...
21 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Looks good Taras. Welcome to the forum, and thanks for letting us know your option is available again. :smile:

Thanks a lot, Steve!
Let's create a promo code for all readers of this thread. Just leave me a note "detectorprospector" in the offering box and get a $10 discount.
Best regards, Taras

• Thanks 1