Equinox Golden Mask Shaft Conversion

Condor

Echidna...  I contacted LovecPokladu and told me that I was sending an adapter across the sea to Australia, USA ... Write to Lovecpokladu Email ...

5 hours ago, EL NINO77 said:

Echidna...  I contacted LovecPokladu and told me that I was sending an adapter across the sea to Australia, USA ... Write to Lovecpokladu Email ...

Thank you El Nino.  I will try to email them and ask if they will send to Australia.

Luis... can find it in this article ...saludos..

• 2 months later...

Did the conversion hardware for the Equinox come with the Golden Mask telescopic shaft? Thanks.

• Like 1

Yes, there is also this option - I've bought it together with the golden Mask shaft..                          https://www.lovecpokladu.cz/eshop/produkt/teleskopicka-tyc-pro-detektor-minelab-equinox

Yes BigSky,

Everything you need comes with the kit.

The (larger) shaft adapter to mount your Equinox to the shaft, the (Golden Mask telescopic) shaft including screws and they are the torx head screws like the ones that your Equinox comes with originally, a nylon coil nut and bolt, the rubber coil washers.... so... yep... everything you need. The only thing you need is an Equinox 800 or 600. I tested it out in the woods yesterday.... I loved it. It made loading the Equinox in my standard cab F150 a breeze. It now takes up so much less space it's incredible and it feels better than the original shaft to me. No loose shaft anymore and infinitely adjustable between it's longest length and it's shortest length... no pop-up adjustment buttons to limit where you adjust the length to.

Best of luck,

Gerry

I found this on eBay. The Golden Mask telescopic shaft conversion for the Equinox. Watch it here: