Equinox Golden Mask Shaft Conversion

Condor

Rivers rat....,.... it's a/15kHz/ Golden Mask "C-K"detector - with a 5"spider coil...

That looks great guys. 

The only thing that would make it perfect is if the Equinox control housing could fold flat onto the rod, but it's pretty slick as is.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Gerry,

Below is correspondence with falkone2001.

“This is Taras (falkone2001)
Thank you for your help!

I would like to ask you to do me a favour. Would you be so kind enough to leave my contacts on that web site?
This is my email - tfalkovskyy@yahoo.co.uk
whatsapp - +380973149336
And yes, I accept paypal and will ship to US with pleasure!”

I will be ordering directly..
Thanks,
george

• Like 1

Kind of amazing all the U.S. people with 3D printers anxious to make something that nobody is doing this. I sent an email to the outfit that makes the XP aftermarket dodads like a stronger battery connector and suggested it. Heard nothing back though.

Steve,

I did the same thing months ago... when I first started looking into the Golden Mask shafts... I got the same results. Now I have had quick responses in the past from him... but regarding this subject (Golden Mask shaft conversion kit)... not so much. Not implying anything, he’s always been a great guy... just, maybe, this project didn’t interest him.

Gerry

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/1/2019 at 2:11 PM, Gwcracker said:

Thanks Gerry,

Below is correspondence with falkone2001.

“This is Taras (falkone2001)
Thank you for your help!

I would like to ask you to do me a favour. Would you be so kind enough to leave my contacts on that web site?
This is my email - tfalkovskyy@yahoo.co.uk
whatsapp - +380973149336
And yes, I accept paypal and will ship to US with pleasure!”

I will be ordering directly..
Thanks,
george

Hi all,

Received my Golden Mask collapsible rod with adapter to mount the Minelab Equinox.

Took between two and three weeks and it is everything I had heard it was, really top notch,

solid.

For those interested the price is $169 shipped. The adapter alone is available for $40 as some 

did ask earlier in the thread.

Use the contact info that I posted before. Taras will get you fixed up!

gw

• Like 1

GW,

I'm glad to hear that you're satisfied. I've loved mine since receiving it. It offers so many benefits over the OEM shaft that it puts the original to shame. I, sometimes, wish that Minelab would put much more thought in their shafts, with portability, ergonomics and usages (ie water/land) as major considerations in their design.

Gerry