Equinox Golden Mask Shaft Conversion

Condor

the price of transport from the Czech Republic to Slovakia is 8.08Eur, so I usually order something for example what I need, let the costs be divided into less ....

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 6:23 PM, Steve Herschbach said:

All I mean is detectors that are running at such high gain settings that knock or bump sensitivity is even an issue. Most detectors have been designed for "safe driving" in the past. Now in the arms race for more power, companies are pushing gain as high as it can go and then some. This results in more detectors now that overload or have coil sensitivity issues at the highest gain settings. Nok/Mak detectors are all prone to overload due to having very high gain levels. My Makro Gold Racer and Minelab Gold Monster both have coil knock issues at the higher sensitivity levels, as does Equinox.

I like detectors that can be "overdriven" or redlined, but it raises issues with people who on one hand have problems at the highest sensitivity levels, but at the same time do not want to lower the sensitivity to eliminate those problems because it results in less sensitivity to desired items. A Catch-22 type issue.

My F75 will do the same thing when I have the sensitivity above 90 or so.

ELNINO77, 

I just realized that you're not in the U.S. As I recall, I thought I checked that site you mentioned to possibly order that GOLDEN MASK SHAFT CONVERSION KIT for the Equinox and sending it to the U.S. was not an option. That's why I was glad to find that seller, falkone2001 on eBay.

Best of luck,

Gerry

• 1 month later...
On 2/4/2019 at 3:36 PM, gdzag said:

ELNINO77, 

I just realized that you're not in the U.S. As I recall, I thought I checked that site you mentioned to possibly order that GOLDEN MASK SHAFT CONVERSION KIT for the Equinox and sending it to the U.S. was not an option. That's why I was glad to find that seller, falkone2001 on eBay.

Best of luck,

Gerry

Gerry,

I found falkone2001 and the Telescopic rod, but the post says he does not ship to the USA. Do you think that changed since you bought yours?

Here is his post https://www.ebay.ie/itm/Universal-Golden-Mask-Carbon-fibre-telescopic-shaft-pole-for-Minelab-Equinox-MD/173732271238?hash=item2873401486:g:1yYAAOSwFoNcT4O- Mods please remove if not allowed. 

9 hours ago, Sky355 said:

Gerry,

I found falkone2001 and the Telescopic rod, but the post says he does not ship to the USA. Do you think that changed since you bought yours?

Here is his post https://www.ebay.ie/itm/Universal-Golden-Mask-Carbon-fibre-telescopic-shaft-pole-for-Minelab-Equinox-MD/173732271238?hash=item2873401486:g:1yYAAOSwFoNcT4O- Mods please remove if not allowed. 

Gerry,

Ok I reached out to him and he got back to me. He sent me a link to an add he has for UK and that one allowed me to purchase. He's going to send me a total for shipping when he gets home. Think I am set.

Sorry Sky for the slow response, had to take a family member to the hospital... the non-US shipments was new, but I knew that there were ways around that. It seems you got that worked out your own. Let me know how you like it... Best wishes,

Gerry

• Like 1

On 3/10/2019 at 3:34 PM, gdzag said:

Sorry Sky for the slow response, had to take a family member to the hospital... the non-US shipments was new, but I knew that there were ways around that. It seems you got that worked out your own. Let me know how you like it... Best wishes,

Gerry

Gerry,

Np at all my friend. I appreciate your assistance on the effort. Yeah I try to be resourceful and just use the info you gave me and got hooked up with him. I will let you know for sure once it arrives and how I like it. Hopefully I can fit this into my case without having to break down the detector with this new Shaft.

James

• Like 2

Gentlemen,  Although I'm happy with the factory rod setup, I like this collapsible rod, perfect for a backpack.

I just had one question, is this setup lighter or more heavy then the original Minelab setup?  Apologies if this was already answered, but I didn't see it.

Thanks,
Cal

• Like 1