Minelab Equinox 600 / 800 Best Screen Protector On The Market In USA - Deanos Review - Video

As an added layer of protection I buy clearance Zagg InvisibleShield protectors made for large Tablet screens then can cut many protectors out of the one sheet.  You can find these at Best Buy and other stores for nearly nothing and man the material is tough as steel.  Need a very sharp razor knife and suggest a ruler to hold down the material while slowly cutting thru it.  The Zagg material clings 150% better then the screen protectors that come with our NOX machines. If Zagg was smart they would put out an official protector for the NOX series but then 1 protector would likely cost you $20+ LOL 

I have both deanos and searcher screen cover and imho the searcher is built twice as good and a lot nicer just giving everyone a heads up! Now the deano came in 2,3 says the searcher came in 10 business days with no tracking number I did not like how that was but it came and is just a lot better protector imo and if I was a betting man it would be for most of y'all! Happy hunting

15 hours ago, Commonwealthdetector said:

I have both deanos and searcher screen cover and imho the searcher is built twice as good and a lot nicer just giving everyone a heads up! Now the deano came in 2,3 says the searcher came in 10 business days with no tracking number I did not like how that was but it came and is just a lot better protector imo and if I was a betting man it would be for most of y'all! Happy hunting

I think thst is why OP was emphasizing US cover source since the other has been around for awhile but comes from across the pond (hence the shipping time and substantial shipping cost).  BTW I have the Eurpean cover and do like it.

2 hours ago, Chase Goldman said:

BTW I have the Eurpean cover and do like it

Can you charge the NOX while having the cover on? I've seen 4 types of covers so far.. can't decide which one to get :biggrin:

2 hours ago, Sinclair said:

Can you charge the NOX while having the cover on? I've seen 4 types of covers so far.. can't decide which one to get :biggrin:

The Deano cover looks best for that, the other cover does have to be slid up slightly to connect/disconnect the charge cable though you can just leave the charging cable installed and easily slide the cover over it.

Guest Tnsharpshooter
2 minutes ago, NCtoad said:

For those that have the Deano cover, is there a lot of glare when using in direct sunlight?  

Welcome to the forum NC Toad.