Whites TDI Mod Help

Hi Sunriseboy,

Yes, there is a guy in OZ that does mods.  His name is Luke Lindsay.  He can add a mod that reduces the warble making the detector much quieter.  To know more about what his mods do, you can look at his you tube videos he lists under lukeozdigger.

Unfortunately, he is in the process of moving right now, so catching him at a time when he can do the mods may take a while.  

Luke posts on many PI forums including a couple in OZ.  Usually you can catch him on the TDI and goldmaster forum.  Just google the forum and you should get a link.

Reg

G'day everyone'

I think this is my first post but you will be amazed where I might turn up!

Sunriseboy' send a PM with any questions...

Like Reg said it's going to be difficult for a while until I get settled some where, there's talk of a trip around Australia' but also thinking of taking some gear with me so anything could be possible at this stage.

Cheers

• Like 2

I think I posted this here before – I certainly posted it somewhere before – but I had an original TDI and I now have one with Reg's mods and the difference is like night and day. Beautiful smooth threshold iand a bit more depth.

Thanks Reg.

• Like 1

On August 4, 2015 at 3:13 AM, Reg said:

Hi Sunriseboy,

Yes, there is a guy in OZ that does mods.  His name is Luke Lindsay.  He can add a mod that reduces the warble making the detector much quieter.  To know more about what his mods do, you can look at his you tube videos he lists under lukeozdigger.

Unfortunately, he is in the process of moving right now, so catching him at a time when he can do the mods may take a while.  

Luke posts on many PI forums including a couple in OZ.  Usually you can catch him on the TDI and goldmaster forum.  Just google the forum and you should get a link.

Reg

Hi Reg,

I have no rules prohibiting links to other forums and in fact encourage people to please post them. I believe this is the one you are referring to http://z7.invisionfree.com/whitesgoldmaster/index.php?

On August 4, 2015 at 3:13 AM, Reg said:

Hi Sunriseboy,

Reg

Thanks for the heads-up, Reg.  I've been in touch with him and am working on the situation.