Equinox 800 Finds Lost 14k Wedding Band

I really hadn’t got a chance to use my new EQ much as I’ve been doing some spring construction at the house.

So yesterday, I took it out to the backyard where the Gardner removed some bushes and plants in the garden/flower beds and tried the new Equinox out. After all of one minute, I got a repeatable signal and numbers and thought it might be a coin.

When I dug it up, it looked like an aluminum twist cap with a gold foil wrapped around it. On closer inspection I was floored with what I was holding in my hand. My gold wedding band that I lost over two years ago while in the garden. This last time was the third time it was lost (loose fit) and not being able to find it with the detectors I had then, I’d given up.

I never did replace that lost ring with a gold band but instead purchased a gold plated stainless steel one to wear while I saved up for a nice wedding band.

Finding that band goes a long way in offsetting the cost of the 800. Very Happy!

66411B5D-D97E-48C5-A5D3-0A7072A63170.jpeg

• Like 8

BeachHunter

That’s great you found it . If you had done like a lady I’d meet some years back she too lost her wedding band in the garden. She lost it while planting carrots but when she went to harvest her carrots there was her ring around one.

Odd or funny thing do happen.

Chuck

• Like 1