Steve Herschbach

Dime / Quarter VDI Error In New 6” Concentric Coil

Well today the Heavens open up out pop my 6 Shooter coil from White’s. That’s not really true !

The mail lady walk to my door and drop the package at her feet and walked away. It was shipped on a two day priority mail.

I’m happy to see it and will have it on soon to see what readings I get now.

White’s I want to Thank You for a new six shooter coil.

Chuck

Chuck excuse me for asking but have you just sent your machine back this year or is this an old thread ?

thanks mate.

Auminesweeper

Yes awhile back I had to send my Sport in again. I had never used Headphones and the first time I couldn’t hear anything. All I could hear was a cracking sound. I had to send my Sport in again but they didn’t fix it. I know they gave me another because the one I got back didn’t have a s/n number inside the battery compartment.

I went out Saturday and I started having trouble. The I D started jumping around even when it was off the ground and even on a penny it would over load. One time it ID then it would be gone . I’ve put on the 7” DD coil and plan to test the Sport with this coil. The 6” coil has been back to White’s with the problem they were having on the ID. It didn’t act just right when I got it back but then the trouble went away.

I’ll let you know what was my outcome when I know.

Chuck

Thanks Chuck for the update and I hope it all works out for you,

I wonder how the MX-7 works compared to the MX-Sport.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Ridge Runner
      Both the MX Sport and the Equinox 800 are waterproof and that’s about where the two are alike ends.
       Now if we want to put the detectors that have the option to run in different frequencies then how would you place them in price? I speaking about the ones that have other frequencies but still run only one at a time .
       Now remember the Equinox is at the top with a price of 899.00 and a true multi frequency.
        Would you want to slip it in between the Sport and the Equinox in price? Maybe we could lower the price of the Sport and place the ones we’ve been talking about in it’s spot..
       Just thinking out loud but everyone has their own opinion.
       Chuck 

• By Ridge Runner
      I need to know the type and size of the screws in the Sport ? Do you know if it can take a higher voltage without smoking it ?
      If anyone else knows the answer please do reply.
      When I get finish with my Sport we both may not know it.
      Chuck
    • By amergin
      Hello
      I read somewhere that relic mode is the best to find all items at iron filled sites, as coin and Jewerly and Trash mode, can mask out keepers
      also how important is Manual ground balance?, as i was told the machine just takes care of it when you turn it on

any help is great

Thanks

• By amergin
      I don't go near water, which headphones should I buy?
      is there a way to set up headphones as wire less?
      Also  best coil at colonial iron filled cellar holes??

Thanks

• By MidTN
      I finally got to use my MX Sport today for the first time. In relics mode it was bouncing all over the place, switched to coin and jewelry and the machine performed better for me. Any advice for the relics mode would be appreciated.