A Great Weekend With The Equinox

strick

Very cool. It always seems like the best finds come on the walk back to the truck. 

• Like 1

Well done!  Thanks for the details.

I've looked for a park or a field to hunt for a couple of days and they are all too well groomed.

I stop, look and keep driving.

Mitchel

• Like 2

That's is certainly one beautiful chain and cross.

When you said the Nox wouldn't hit it, was that in Park 1 or did you try Park 2 as well?  I find it surprising since its a braided chain and not open link which would make it a much tougher target to hit.

Tom

• Like 1

Awesome, very ornate find.  Gold cross fantastic. You off to a good start............:biggrin:

• Like 1

Very Nice find ! 

I have noted the same thing , the nox is deeper than ctx/etrac on tiny gold, but thiny silver too!  And of course on the other metal. 

This machine incredibily good,  in 80% on my beach hunt have a piece of gold .

The real problem with the nox is that too many people have or will have one :laugh: ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Jackpine said:

When you said the Nox wouldn't hit it, was that in Park 1 or did you try Park 2 as well?  I find it surprising since its a braided chain and not open link which would make it a much tougher target to hit.

Tom

Tom I only tried the mode I was hunting in which was park 1 I'll try the other modes and see what they do and get back. The Nox did see the clasp but barely. There was lots of EMI when I got home and turned on the machine and I cranked the sensitivity down to around 20 if I remember right. Will get back with more info later. Thanks for the thumbs up folks!

strick

• Like 1

9 hours ago, vive equinox said:

The real problem with the nox is that too many people have or will have one :laugh: ...

Agree went to the beach about a week and a half ago and seen 3 different people swinging one. 

Tried the chain this morning with Park 2 and it hits it loud and clear a solid 1 on the VDI. 

strick

• Like 2

That’s an awesome find, congrats!!

There’s a HUGE sports park near my house, I’ve always thought about detecting it strictly looking for jewelry, no idea if it’s uber trashy or not.  I need to test it out one night (it’s so busy I don’t think you could detect it during the daytime). 

It could be a gold mine, or it could be a great place to collect pull tabs lol