Official Minelab GPZ 7000 Sales Brochure

I have never watched the unveiling of a metal detector before, but from what I can see minelab gets 5 stars for building suspense, a countdown to a website giving you details about a product not available yet. Do we have to take them on 3 dates to get our first peek at the real goods? sponsored by a minelab dealer?

Junkman, I'll speculate the Aussie marketeers ran into some Apple folk at a bar or conference and got a few pointers on "Hype 101".    We'll all forget about this phase of product introduction if the GPZ 7000 proves to be worthy like the first iPod, iPhone, iPad which indeed fully delivered.  

Damned if they do, damned if they don't. People ask for information. Minelab provides it, people scream hype. Most of the hype is self created by people speculating on the forums. If people do not want GPZ 7000 shoved in their face, they should quit clicking on the links that are GPZ 7000 related.

Steve, love it dude! Your like me in that you have little patience for b.s.

GPZ...man,Im trying hard to justify it. I really dont prospect that much...work alot & got hooked on relics. Been getting out once in awhile with a local legend and learning much....if its what we hope, be nice to be first one in a spot using it. Sorry,rambling thoughts,lol.