6"x10" Coil For Minelab Equinox

I like the size and shape of a 6"x10" less eccentric than the 5x10 and keep more depth. All I can say is the equinox is worthy of a large assortment of coils, and that includes a 10" concentric. In my opinion they will all sell good, and ultimately there will be a very large number of equinoxes out there so a good business move by Minelab to offer such an assortment. 

• Like 1

I would buy a 6x10 for sure..  Ultimately I would like to see a very thin epoxy filled solid elliptical for the Equinox. The hollow ones kind of bug me.. Just a personal pet peeve..  Either way, no elliptical for the Equinox at all would be a crime..

Bryan

47 minutes ago, canslawhero said:

not interested in the 6 or big coil.....I'll buy the 6x10 as soon as it's available!

I will second that exact thought :biggrin:

Guest Tnsharpshooter

Relic and nugget hunters would buy that coil in a heartbeat- me included.

Closed design would make the coil defintily more user friendly overall.

Minelab should make pronto.  A no-brainer.

Besides I think the Equinox platform is not getting a fair shake by some- due to coil sizes offered.

I ordered a 6 "coil, but the 6X9-10" coil is the best compromise of the excellent sensitivity of very good depth,better separation and weight coil ...

Count me in!

It's a no-brainer indeed, I'd much rather have it then the 6" coil any day of the week.

Instead of sawing off the flange on the GM rod take it to a shop and have it turned off, lathed, that way its still usable on the GM.

Not sure what to think on a different coil design as I'm waiting to see what the new coil does.

• Like 1