Sign in to follow this  
Frozen_daze

Easy Learning The Gold Monster 1000

WOW....awesome Joseph. Hadn't read this post until now. You are on fire. While you initially commented about hating the sensitivity to the tiny bits of foil etc....it is the GM's ability to do that which makes it the weapon it is for finding tiny gold. Other tiny bits of whatever just comes with the territory. You can't have your cake & eat it to. :smile:.  But then you go out & your first bit is over 3 grams.:rolleyes: Dont you hate that. :biggrin: I think your destiny was asurred when you found that "J" pendant. Unbelievable. That is a sign for sure. Someone is looking down on you. Great first couple of posts. Look forward to many more from you. Thanks for sharing & welcome to the forum.

All the very best of luck out there

JW :smile:

• Like 1

Wow, that's some cracking gold!! 

Please let us know when the article is out and where to find it 👍

• Like 1

Sounds like you are killing it with the Monster, can't wait to hear the full story, wow is all I can say to the massive amounts of gold you've gathered up!  You've put in the hours to earn it! 

• Like 1

Looking at the claw marks I'd guess Grizz…????  Gold Monster rocks.....such a pleasure to use.  Keep em coming!!!!!

• Like 1

Nobody can say those coils are not getting used! It’s very good to hear when patience and persistence pays off - thanks for sharing!!

• Like 1

I live in the wrong place. Amazing finds! Smiling and crying at the same time here.

• Like 1

look at that HOG!!!!!!!!!!

I really like that nice solid lump sitting on the Minelab decal, really sweet nugget!