Easy Learning The Gold Monster 1000

Looking at the claw marks I'd guess Grizz…????  Gold Monster rocks.....such a pleasure to use.  Keep em coming!!!!!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry for the delay, I had some technical issues and lost a few dozen photos.

Here is a few more of what I'd found with the Gold Monster, followed up with my first days with the GPZ.

I'm still in shock over how easy the GM1000 is to use, aside from sometimes it can take quite a few pumps to get the ground balance correct, the tipping over issue and the factory headphones didn't hold up. (non-serious issues really).The GPZ on the other hand is way too much power for me, I found that digging 3-4ft gets really old fast, especially when the ground is frozen the first 4 inches and after a 20 minute dig turns up to being a nail head! Was a great experience either way and will probably take a bit more time to get more aquatinted since I'd literally went straight from the field to sell off my finds, then onto Anchorage for the only GPZ for sale in Alaska and straight back to digging (over 1000 miles round trip in 1 day). No internet access in most of the areas up here meant I had to read as much as possible then just go try it and hope for the best!

gm finds.jpg

IMG_1207.jpg

IMG_2104.jpg

IMG_2186.jpg

IMG_2220.jpg

IMG_2229.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

look at that HOG!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1