First Person To Dive With Equinox?

I saw another video of a guy testing his in the water on gold rings. The Equinox was sitting on the bottom, so it isn't going to be a detector that has has to be pushed down because of buoyancy issues. Some users are adding an empty water bottle under the arm cuff to help it bob when released.

Wayne

• Like 2

I would be interested in hearing from someone who dove with the Nox but without headphones, volume maxed, can you hear it underwater? I would do it but the water here is still too cold, seems to me you should be able to hear it in a calm lake. I will be diving/ snorkeling with my 600 this summer.

Click on the link that Steve provided, the user answered a few of the questions posted here! :)

2 hours ago, Vez said:

Click on the link that Steve provided, the user answered a few of the questions posted here! ?

He was using headphones, I think you should be able to hear the nox without them, not as well of course but maybe at a usable level, I will buy a pair of headphones if Minelab ever releases them, but it would be nice not to be tethered.

16 minutes ago, “Spartan800” said:

Voyager32, 

take pictures of what you find! Curious to see what stuff you pull from the depths of a lake.

Check out “Philbo Baggins” on YouTube from Australia, incredible what he’s finding in 10 to 15ft of water.