Park Hunt With 3030 And 800

Vez

There might be something a little off with my equinox 600 as when I am detecting in areas filled with trash, I sometimes get mixed signal tones. Like it is hard to tell whether I should dig that area and that also I might be missing more faint deeper signals in the process. This is one reason I adapted to using the F-Pulse to clean up the trash and finding potential fresh drops. 

Plus I hate carrying to much weight and the pin pointer and a hand tool are so convenient. Its just fun too, sometimes actually most the time, I don’t hve time to throw the 600 in my car so this is a great alternative anywhere to hunt on the go

11 hours ago, “Spartan800” said:

There might be something a little off with my equinox 600 as when I am detecting in areas filled with trash, I sometimes get mixed signal tones. Like it is hard to tell whether I should dig that area and that also I might be missing more faint deeper signals in the process. This is one reason I adapted to using the F-Pulse to clean up the trash and finding potential fresh drops. 

Plus I hate carrying to much weight and the pin pointer and a hand tool are so convenient. Its just fun too, sometimes actually most the time, I don’t hve time to throw the 600 in my car so this is a great alternative anywhere to hunt on the go

So your out there just using the pointer? If you have fun I guess that's all that matters.