Weekend Finds With Gm1000.....

Great finds. Looking forward to getting out soon with my Monster. Still on the hunt for my First nugget.

• Like 1

Congratulations oneguy… those “little guys” look awfully good to me!!! Moreover, you spent the weekend outdoors enjoying the hobby and obviously having success with your Gold Monster. It doesn’t get any better than that IMO. 

WTG :cool:

Jim.

• Like 3

Your welcome . Hopefully we will pass over some bigger pieces of gold than the little ones we got. My ten pieces of gold only came to 16 grains. They are now sitting in acid.

20180506_181343.jpg

20180505_175426.jpg

20180505_180931.jpg

20180505_182024.jpg

• Like 5

Oneguy & Goldseeker 4000,

It was great meeting you and talking gold out in the hills, and WTG on the nugget finds; you guys are deadly with that Monster.

Cheers

• Like 1

Lunk, it was nice meeting you and Steve as well. After you left and I ate dinner I got out my torch and hydro shocked those rocks to get the gold out. Something to do back at camp. I was too wiped out to want to go detecting any more sat evening. I will be glad when my other spots open up from the snow load. If you are up for a trip to Avon let me know. Should  be another two or three weeks. That will give me time to replace my entire suspension on my tacoma.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lunk said:

Oneguy & Goldseeker 4000,

It was great meeting you and talking gold out in the hills, and WTG on the nugget finds; you guys are deadly with that Monster.

Cheers

Thanx for the words guys!!!!!

It was also nice meeting you, Steve, and GS4000.  I'm sure we'll cross paths again both here and out in the brush.  I learned a LOT from all you guys and I really appreciate it!!!!

GS4000..... NICE job squeezing those bits from that clay/rock......  Once again, had a blast and learned a bunch....THANKS!!!!

• Like 2

So here is the gold I got last weekend after an acid bath. I think they could use a second bath as I think the acid tends to reach a maximum degree of cleaning when it turns orange. These were in acid for a couple days.

20180511_181418.jpg

• Like 6