The Sennheiser Cx 6.00bt Wireless In Ear Headset

On one of the earlier posts someone mentioned that they were using The Sennheiser CX 6.00BT wireless  APTX Low Latency in ear headset (Ear Buds) and he said that they were excellent with the Equinox.

I followed his advice and bought a set and I am now waiting for delivery of them, does any one use this type of APTX Low Latency Ear Buds and if so how are you finding them.  I am almost completely deaf and have to use my hearing aids under the cupped headphones and as a result my ears tend to become sweated up and I am not sure if all of this dampness will be detrimental to my hearing aids and it is now becoming really hot here in the UK so went with the idea of using the Sennheiser CX 6.00 BT wireless Low Latency ear bud phones, I have also bought the Avantree Audition Pro Aptx Low Latencey wireless headphones and I have used them several times over the past 4 weeks and I am finding them much lighter and with better ear scope to allow me to keep my hearing aids in and with plenty of free space to prevent my hearing aids squealing and whistling, my Minelab ML80 wireless headphones do not have the same loose cup freedom fitting and tend to squeeze on my hearing aids and set them off whistling which is most annoying.

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Good Hunting

Randy Dee          

I have the Sennheiser ear buds. I can not speak to how they will function with hearing aids or if they will be loud enough to overcome your hearing loss. What I can say is they last at least 6 hours, fit very well, seal out other noise and are almost unnoticeable after you have them in for a half hour or so. As a bonus I find there sound quality on par with better or more expensive wired ear buds. 

Charging takes about an hour most of the time. They also talk to you, power on/off, connected, one hour charge remaining or something like that. One thing I have noticed is when using them with a tablet and change from music to a video the sound is muted, figured out they may think a call is coming in and by pressing the middle button the sound returns. 

I use them most every day and on weekends metal detecting. Great replacement for wired headphones. Connecting  is easy and has never given me a problem. I do not notice any delay. 

I hope they work for you. 

FWest 

• Like 3

Hello FWest

Thank you very much for your very informative reply which I find very helpful and I am now more convinced that I have made a good purchase and these will resolve a problem which I have had for a long time with having to wear my hearing aids under my headphones and from now on by using the Sennheiser Ear Buds only I will get the detector sounds direct into my ears especially during the summer months.

Good Hunting

Randy Dee

• Like 1

My Sennheiser CX 6.00BT wireless APTX Low Latency in ear headset (Ear Buds) arrived yesterday morning and I paired them with my Equinox 800, I went down to my garden test bed and I took out my hearing aids and put in the ear buds and I was amazed at how clear and loud the signals were these are going to be ideal for me during the summer months, but when the Autumn weather returns I will be back with the Avantree Audition Pro Aptx Low Latencey wireless headphones.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
On 5/8/2018 at 11:02 PM, Dubious said:

I also have and use the Sennheiser cx 6.00 earbuds and also the Avantree Audition Pro headphones.  I like them both, and no problems so far. 

My Sennheiser CX 6.00 BT earbuds have developed a problem--no sound on one side. Anyone else experience this?  Was satisfied with them until now.  Have a query in to Sennheiser; no response as yet.

• 1 month later...
On 8/2/2018 at 1:41 AM, Dubious said:

My Sennheiser CX 6.00 BT earbuds have developed a problem--no sound on one side. Anyone else experience this?  Was satisfied with them until now.  Have a query in to Sennheiser; no response as yet.

I returned the Sennheiser CX 6.00 BT earbuds for repair under the warranty, after one side stopped working (no sound).  They apparently agreed with my diagnosis, as I have just received a sealed replacement unit (complete retail package). I'm happy.

• Like 3