The Sennheiser Cx 6.00bt Wireless In Ear Headset

On 5/9/2018 at 7:02 AM, Dubious said:

I also have and use the Sennheiser cx 6.00 earbuds and also the Avantree Audition Pro headphones.  I like them both, and no problems so far. 

Hi Dubious, I've been searching for APTX low latency earbuds, very hard to be sure from the product descriptions that they are LL. Are the CX 6.00 BT definitely Low Lotency in the NOX meaning?. Want to be sure before paying £80+. Does anyone know of any other Earbuds that are definitely LL Aptx?  Amazon seem to show two others as Low latency but I have my doubts:- 

Bluetooth Headphones, BlitzWolf Magnetic aptX Stereo IPX4 Sweatproof Wireless Sport Earphones In Ear Earbuds for Running Gym (Low Latency, 8-Hour Playtime, Microphone, Volume Control, Secure Fit) - Black £23.99

Bluetooth Headset, Rockrok Wireless Sport In Ear Headphones Sweatproof Earbuds With Microphone for ios and Android (Bluetooth 4.1, APTX Low Latency, Noise Cancelling, Tangle Free Cord, Volume Control) £14.85

Cheers Clive

47 minutes ago, CliveHamy said:

Hi Dubious, I've been searching for APTX low latency earbuds, very hard to be sure from the product descriptions that they are LL. Are the CX 6.00 BT definitely Low Lotency in the NOX meaning?. Want to be sure before paying £80+. Does anyone know of any other Earbuds that are definitely LL Aptx?  Amazon seem to show two others as Low latency but I have my doubts:- 

Bluetooth Headphones, BlitzWolf Magnetic aptX Stereo IPX4 Sweatproof Wireless Sport Earphones In Ear Earbuds for Running Gym (Low Latency, 8-Hour Playtime, Microphone, Volume Control, Secure Fit) - Black £23.99

Bluetooth Headset, Rockrok Wireless Sport In Ear Headphones Sweatproof Earbuds With Microphone for ios and Android (Bluetooth 4.1, APTX Low Latency, Noise Cancelling, Tangle Free Cord, Volume Control) £14.85

Cheers Clive

Yes, the CX 6.00 BT are definitely Low Latency (so long as the other side is). I use them with the Nox, and like them. On the Nox, you can see the icon for LL come on as they pair up; I've also compared them against non-LL earbuds and there is a noticeable difference.

Someone else found a lower-cost APTX Low Latency option in the Samsung Level U Pro, see below. However, be careful, as apparently some closely-related variants of this Samsung unit are not LL. I think the difference is that you need the "Pro" variant for LL, but Google and you'll find a discussion somewhere.

http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=264745

• Thanks 1