Beach Hunt #7 Is In The Books

3 hours ago, schoolofhardNox said:

Thanks Cal, I usually don't sell any of my finds. I did recently sell some early dog tax tags to someone who collects them.

Cool.  Only reason I asked is I showed this post to my wife and she loves the last two rings you found, if you want to part with them, let me know.  She loves the old style jewelry. 

2 hours ago, martygene said:

all i can say is WOW and congrats. those finds go a long way of paying for your machine.  

Thanks martygene. I've found 25 pieces of gold in 7 hunts with the 800. I may have just paid off the machine already

2 hours ago, strick said:

Great hunt! ...do you remember the ID numbers on the three un broken rings? 

strick

strick, I think the 2 rings with stones read 09, or close to it. Not sure on the nugget ring but it should be close to that also

1 hour ago, Chase Goldman said:

Gets me excited to hit the beach even though my beach does not give up the gold and silver like yours do.

Chase, you may be surprised. These beaches were kind of stingy before I used the 800. They did give up some rings with the CTX and GPX, but not like this!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cal_Cobra said:

Cool.  Only reason I asked is I showed this post to my wife and she loves the last two rings you found, if you want to part with them, let me know.  She loves the old style jewelry. 

Good luck getting them away from my wife. The down sides of being married, your gold rings are history even before you get home :laugh:

• Haha 1

Awesome ! ?

Thats a pretty amazing hunt...congrats ?

Memorable too in finding the 2 parts of the ring so far apart

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, foreverteachable said:

Holy smokes that is awesome! You sure inspire me! Now I'll have to bring my metal detector to the beach when I go fishing or better yet I'll have to bring my fishing rods when I go metal detecting LOL

Bring both....Catch dinner first, then detect for gold :laugh: Thanks, but it's Minelab that deserves the credit for these finds. Even my other Minelab machines never found this much gold.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, foreverteachable said:

I think I found one gold ring ever and I usually release my fish unless it is a batch of porgies. If I bring home some gold I bet my wife will tell me to go fishing more ?

There is a drawback to finding a lot of gold.... You only own it until you get home, especially if it is jewelry! :laugh:

• Haha 3