Have Had 600 For A Week Now, Some Finds And Observations

Hi Guys, Just joined this forum when I saw all the great info. Have found some some nice finds but no silver yet, mostly wheaties.. (the places I've hit I haven't found silver in at least the last 5 outings anyway so wasn't expecting much, plus a couple new spots I wanted to check out that I figured were hit hard, but still got something from each.) Still reading through older posts, but wanted to see if anyone has live dig videos of iron trash areas or ghost towns?  I'm curious what a good target amongst the trash would sound like. I'm moving from an Explorer to take advantage of the speed of the Nox in these areas.  I have been digging mostly clean signals in trash for now, and hitting nice on nickels and wheats, but still looking for some masked silver the Explorer might have missed.  The watch was 6" and the token 2" in trash, from different locations.

token 2.jpg

token.jpg

pocketwatch.jpg

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Cal_Cobra said:

Nice token, the desert was kind to it !!

This find was safe from the desert, found in a lot that used to have an old house. Also found this 1921 license in same lot 1" down, got some clad, yet no wheat or silver. Not sure if I'm not hearing anything past 4" in all the junk (lot had 4 houses from the 30's at one point) I haven't tried my Explorer there yet to compare.  

license.jpg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Welcome to the forum!

Cool finds. That last one - Non-Resident License for what? I never saw a license for humans that was stamped in metal before.

I believe it was for a car that was from out of state, but used in CA? https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/1921-california-non-resident-auto-1888340763