RenoGeoff

Finally Got My First Silver With The Nox, And It's An Oldie!

Congratulations on the silver.  Real nice:biggrin:

• Thanks 1

Outstanding!!!!

I LOVE seeing Seated coins saved from their hiding places in the dirt!

Great job!

Steve

• Thanks 1

That's a pretty coin. lot's of good features. Well done. 

• Thanks 1

Good job!

• Thanks 1

Congrats, I'm still wishing & hunting for that kind of find.

• Thanks 1

Lovely 🙂

• Thanks 1

Wow, great condition

Well done indeed 😉

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Bob'ke
      Hi All,
      As I looked on the website of my french md-dealer I saw an adapter to fold the grip/pod of the EQX into the armcuff. Not for me, but maybe something of interest to some of you who like to take your EQX travelling in a small case...
      FYI:  Here's the link: http://www.shop-lefouilleur.com/v2/fr/nouveautes/842-bascule-poignee-equinox-7861560031186.html
      € 39 = us$ 43,80
      Greetings,
      Bob'ke
    • By Walter S. Fowler
      Got out today with the Equinox 800 for a short hunt.  Not a lot of coins, but did find 1944s wheat penny and Malibu Castle & Showboat Fun Center token.   I believe this amusement park was active in the 1970's, 1980's, and 1990's in North Holleywood, Ca.  and closed and then burned to the ground in 1998.   Correct me if I'm wrong. The live round was a PMC .270 Win.  I have no idea how it got to where it was. Used my regular Park 1, recovery speed down to 4, and sensitivity up to 23.  Also, first time out with my Fisher F-Pulse pinpointer which replaces my Garrett (black) Propointer.  The F-Pluse definitely goes about 1 1/2 inches deeper on most coins and has a lot more features than my older pinpointer.  It is much more powerful and does require ground balancing to operate smoothly.  Anyone  have any experience longer term with the Fisher F-Pulse they would want to share? Thanks. 

• By midalake
      There is a thread on "other sites' asking about recovery speed and depth? With SALT WATER. The only question was do you loose depth, in a higher recovery?  I would say with the NOX at 6 there is a balance with quiet running and depth in salt water.[esp with black sand]  With a machine like the Sovereign in all metal Pinpoint mode it is doubtful you can overswing or swing this too fast on ANY salt beach. Yesterdays take with the sovereign in all metal pinpoint [for those who never had a 186 coin day]. [347 pesos] 

• By kac
      Found this seated liberty and possibly the remnants of a large cent, could barely see a ghost of something that might have been readable at one point in time..... possibly.
      Also found all the poison sumac they cut down the hard way so I now need to be more cautious searching.

• By Xergix
      Is it better to do manual balancing or autotracking in salt water? On dry sand I have not found great differences, but in sea water the doubt remains, it would seem that autotracking tends to eliminate weak signals, according to you which is the best solution?
    • By Gerry in Idaho
      I hunted a 20' x 30' site 5 years ago using CTX-3030 with small 6" coil and pulled 2 Barber Quarters,  1 Seated Liberty Quarter,  and 2 Barber Dimes. 
      I hunted the exact same 20x30 spot 2 days ago with EQ-800 and stock coil, as Lunk had my 6 sniffer.  Here is what the $2500 CTX-3030 missed. 
      1903 V Nickel,  1883 Indian Head Cent,  1897 Barber Dime and 2 early Wheat Cents I didn't take pics.
      The only thing I can contribute is the Multi IQ Technology and faster recovery of Equinox is superior for this type of site, high iron trash content.