Sign in to follow this  

Very nice , Mike! Were you using your E-TRAC?

I did the same thing and only found a small silver ring and a silver crucifix with the 800. No gold. My Nox must be faulty!

Dean

• Like 2

Very nice..... that gets the ole heart a thumping!

strick

Hi Bado,   

In the wood chips I use the F75LTD with DST and the little 5x10" DD coil.  

HH
Mike

• Like 2

Nice! I found a new tot lot today when I went to watch my grandson play football. Gonna hit it on Thursday.

Dean

My wife always ask what I've found when I get home

Too bad on the CZ because they looked at first like rose quartz.  Nice find though!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By staffydog33
      Minelab Equinox 800 does it again!
      22ct gold ring at 10 inches deep in the sand.
      This is not my find, it's my father's that he found a couple of days ago.
      2.7 grams 0f lovely 22ct gold.

• By rod-pa
      There is a beach volleyball court near my place.  About a month ago, on my way home from another site, it was empty.  I had my super six coil on at the time, so I did a walk through the court...not being overly slow or thorough, but more trying to get a feel for the ground balance, how high I could have gain and sensitivity, etc.  Found the standard couple coins, but did get two stud earrings.  One silver stud with CZ, the other just plated with glass.  Not bad, I thought.  Here is pic for size.

Then, last week, I was going past it again, this time with VGG again, but with the stock 11" pitbull coil.  I decided to run it again, and go slower, and listen for deeper items, because it has multiple layers of deep sand.  I was thinking deep coins.  the only notable item I got was this stone with small setting.  Tone was clean and strong.  It was only 3 or 4 inches down, but pretty cool.  Basically told me unless I am concerned with too many targets under the coil at one time, no reason to take the larger coil off.

• By Dukester
      To find something, anything gold, I tried beaches, water detecting, playgrounds, etc... and finally scored! 😂
      10k. Rang up 13-14 on the Equinox 600 which is usually pull tabs.

• By Creekboy
      Gold fever has been particularly bad as I am not able to get up into the mountains until the end of the month, so I decided to give the park a try. I found as expected, tons of trash but near the end of my search I came across a small 925 charm. Not worth much but it really drove home the point that I need to start thinking outside the box. 

• By Steve Herschbach
      Congratulations Simon, good job on the ring return!
    • By HurtHawk
      Diane and I went to a Willie Nelson concert in Paso Robles. Since we were going to be near the ocean, I brought two detectors for a bit of beach hunting. I only got in one hour of
      swinging resulting in a bunch of beach toast coins and this nice little ring..