A Thank You!

Participating in a forum and sharing detailed information takes a bit of effort. We all lead very Busy lives today. Our lives are full of distractions from work, family and all kinds of other things. My Nox 800 is due to arrive with me tomorrow and I can safely say that I have gained some very helpful and interesting tips/information here on this forum. I thank all you posters that have shared their experiences. Wednesday after work I have 2 hours to hunt in an old area that saw a lot of activity from the early 1920's. I'm trying to stay away from cellar holes until I can somewhat master the beastie! Ok well maybe as long as Saturday lol. Wish me luck..I'd love to be one of those guys with sillllvar on the first outing ?

HH

Sillllvar

• Like 8

Congratulations on your purchase and good luck! I wish we had Colonial cellar holes to hunt here. Looking forward to a pic of your first silver.

Dean

• Like 1

Cheers Dean!

I'm lucky that I'm in a very old area of the US. Much of my area is being developed and the old sites are going one by one. It's so sad! In other news folks I have my machine and it is charging away nicely! I hope to get a few hours in tomorrow, but I think my first site will be a colonial one that I've had some success at in years past.. Many button's, a cracking complete 1720's - 1750's shoe buckle and a Fugio cent. Its been pounded even more to death by others since I'm sure. There are larger areas away from the hole if I get overwhelmed. I'm convinced there is early silver at the location! 

The set up was easy enough (I've put a few detectors together over the years) and I feel that the instructions were good. I am happy to report no wobble of shafts at present ? Oh my, it's a smart looking bit of kit as my fellow Brits might say lol 

I switched it on for a bit...just because I had too, ya know how it is! It felt a little strange balance wise but with the strap on the arm that improved. I'm dying to get out with this machine....I'm thinking there may be a Vacation day coming up real soon!

All the best

Al