Sign in to follow this  
Steve Herschbach

Garrett Wireless Pro Pointer AT Instructional Video

Pro-Pointer AT Z-Lynk Instructional Video - Basic features and functions of the fully wireless Pro-Pointer AT Z-Lynk pinpointer are demonstrated. Sections include: wireless syncing; a tip on factory reset; adjusting detection and sensitivity settings; lost pinpointer alarm; retuning the Pro-Pointer to find targets faster or to overcome environmental challenges; battery replacement; and general care.

Pro-Pointer AT Z-Lynk Owner's Manual

garrett-wireless-pinpointer-at-z-lynk.jp

• Like 1

I’m not real impressed with this product. I’ve already returned my first one because it wouldn’t stay paired. The replacement pairs about 75% of the time but randomly jumps in and out while recovering the target. It’s pretty annoying. I’ve done the factory reset but it still misbehaves. I think it will be a good product in the future, but not so much right now. 

• Like 1

Good to know - thanks for the feedback. It looks like even new pinpointer models need that 6 months to a year to get the bugs out.

I wish Garrett produced "instructional videos" rather than advertising videos marketed/ labelled as instruction

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By idahogold
      😂😏😎😃🙃🤩😝Go ShaneOz! Tops to Ya" Enjoy! Ig  

• By idahogold
      Another Awesome Specie! Skip to the end if you're in a Hurry? Enjoy! 😋Ig

• By calabash digger
      If you had told me I would be swinging a Minelab for relics a year and a half ago I would have laughed in your face. The Equinox has turned out to be a good companion to my Deus and I feel that I have the bases covered. This is the Equinox on a 1700s to 1800s plantation site.

• By Tnsharpshooter
      Did this video this morning.
      A US Nickel used -non war nickel.
      A slightly bent old square nail.
      Etrac was noice canceled just prior to video with channel 9 coming in window.

• By Alluminati
      Another enjoyable video that gets right to it lol.

• By Ringtail
      After 5 trouble free years my original Garret Pro-pointer II (the black one) finally stopped working properly.  I replaced it with an AT Pro-pointer (the orange one). I like it but the battery life is not as good. The factory installed battery was not alkaline so I wasn’t surprised when that died quickly. I replaced it with a fresh alkaline and it died in about a month. 
      Has anyone else noticed poor battery life on the AT Pro-Pointer?
      Joe

Garrett Pro-Pointer II Pinpointer for Metal Detectors

Garrett Pro-Pointer AT Pinpointer for Metal Detectors