Garrett Wireless Pro Pointer AT Instructional Video

Pro-Pointer AT Z-Lynk Instructional Video - Basic features and functions of the fully wireless Pro-Pointer AT Z-Lynk pinpointer are demonstrated. Sections include: wireless syncing; a tip on factory reset; adjusting detection and sensitivity settings; lost pinpointer alarm; retuning the Pro-Pointer to find targets faster or to overcome environmental challenges; battery replacement; and general care.

Pro-Pointer AT Z-Lynk Owner's Manual

More Information On Garrett Z-Lynk Wireless Audio Options

garrett-wireless-pinpointer-at-z-lynk.jp

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Garrett Wireless Pro-Pointer AT Instructional Video
  • 3 weeks later...

I’m not real impressed with this product. I’ve already returned my first one because it wouldn’t stay paired. The replacement pairs about 75% of the time but randomly jumps in and out while recovering the target. It’s pretty annoying. I’ve done the factory reset but it still misbehaves. I think it will be a good product in the future, but not so much right now. 

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Garrett Wireless Pro Pointer AT Instructional Video
  • 2 weeks later...

I wish Garrett produced "instructional videos" rather than advertising videos marketed/ labelled as instruction