Buffalo In The Local Park

That Buffalo is in great shape. Congrats Art

• Like 1

Congratulations! Super find with a readable date. ?

• Like 1

Clark- thats a nice Buff...they don't come that easy here in Calif..Thats a nice looking spot you got there... I can see why you are fond of it regarding the history of your Dad and all.  Give me a call when you can...I've not been hunting much in the last week  (re-doing my work benches in my shop) Maybe we can hook up for a hunt soon.

strick

• Like 1

Norm, Terry, Jack and Chuck...thanks boys. I was happy seeing it pop out of the hole best one I've ever found, hummm? Only one I've ever found, so another bucket lister checked off in the books. Been back a couple of times and only finding tons of rusted bottle caps,  nails (old rusted round) pull tabs, rolled up old lead tooth paste tube and other trash.  I think I'm almost at my limit here for a few days?.

Chuck, I'm looking forward to seeing the craftsmanship on those work benches your woodwork is amazing, I'll,bet the shop looks pretty nice. Definitely time for a hunt break, well anytime is good for a hunt I'd guess? Heading to forrest hill for a day next month and then 3 days up at Bassett's, I'll give you a call. Clark

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We have slopes like that in the older L.A. parks and I've taken some of my oldest coins from them. I pretty much avoid them now due to the tendonitis I'm suffering from from all the up & down and down & up with a heavy machine. I love those slopes though. 

• Like 1