New Nox Fan

Gatev

Hi gyes , I’m new member in the forum and from one month I’m owner of Equinox 800 . I reading your post with interest . Mr. Steve Herschbach gives us priceless advices and everybody who own equinox too .I work with NOX almost every day in fields and woods. I finded few ancient coins . Great mashine , but need a lot of hours work . My program is field 1 , multy IQ , recovery speed 4 , iron bias 4 , 5 tones , all metal . I prefer all metal because I dont want to miss nothing in old woods and fields .

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Gatev said:

I prefer all metal because I dont want to miss nothing in old woods and fields .

You and me both!

Welcome, Gatev!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For those who don't like all metal, next time your hunting in a stock program with discrimination and you start hearing what sounds like false chirps, open up the screen with the horse shoe and you'll hear what is really going on.  Super feature.

:biggrin:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Mark Gillespie said:

For those who don't like all metal, next time your hunting in a stock program with discrimination and you start hearing what sounds like false chirps, open up the screen with the horse shoe and you'll hear what is really going on.  Super feature.

:biggrin:

Yep I run mine with everything accepted, but I run iron volume at 0. I don't want any nulling of targets, but I prefer not to hear the iron. I just watch the display as the negative numbers flash on the screen. For me I have learned to hunt this way for gold on the beach.

• Like 2

hello friends, yesterday was a very nice day with very good finds. Despite the presence of hot rocks in the soil, which gave me a lot of false signals, I made a ground balance on such a stone and things were fine, there were false signals again, but they were recognizable very easily. VDI numbers jump over different ranges, and when I pass the coil over the fake object at 360 degrees, the color signal disappears and only the iron remains, so I divide it and avoid it. I found two silver coins that lifted my adrenaline. for European boys who go to Old fields, do not avoid ID 6 to 10 because the ancient metal and coin sizes give different numbers when they have a lot of patina and a smaller size give low numbers. I am very pleased with NOX, I keep going. Greetings

• Like 2