Makro Gold Kruzer First Look Videos

Mike,

I have never done a video on this detector. I was a field tester and following your posts of many year's I believe you would love this detector. Most of my testing was done on turf and farm fields. This detector is hot on gold jewelry of any size. The micro mode will up average targets allowing you to contend less with unwanted targets. I also found several relics and coins with the detector.. Happy Hunting.

• Like 3

My apologies, George.   I had mistakenly thought the video was yours.   I won't post anymore on this thread.    I'm sure the Gold Kruzer will be a good detector for most people.

HH
Mike

No worry friend.

I'm probably acting too hastily.   I'm looking forward to your report when you can write one up.

Mike 

Very soon. This detector has " Mike " written all over it. 

• 2 weeks later...

George now that you've tested the EQ800 and the Gold Kruzer, can you give any comparison between the two using EQ800's prospecting mode in contrast to the Gold Kruzer?  

I'm not a prospector, but the higher frequencies might be good for some of my tough mineralized relic sites (heavy desert alkali soil handicaps the VLF machines I've used at these sites).  

Thanks,
Brian

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Hi George,

I came across this old post.   You know, I did get a Gold Kruzer in 2019 and it did turn out to be a very good jewelry hunter.  I consider it a key tool in my jewelry hunting tool box.  

Funny looking back at what I thought then vs what I know now.   Did you ever do a write up?

HH
Mike

• Like 1

Never did Mike. I'm spending my latter years enjoying the grand kids, fishing and an occasional trip to my permissions. Let the UTUBE EXPURTS take over. Oh brother.

On 3/19/2022 at 3:19 AM, George Kinsey said:

Never did Mike. I'm spending my latter years enjoying the grand kids, fishing and an occasional trip to my permissions. Let the UTUBE EXPURTS take over. Oh brother.

Yeah, I quit reviewing myself, for not dissimilar reasons. The internet is not as friendly as it once was to reviewers, and quickie videos have supplanted the detailed written view as peoples information of choice. For what it’s worth, I thought the Gold Kruzer was a good detector from day one, and am surprised it gets less recognition than it deserves. Hard to believe it’s been over four years already….

• Like 1

I agree. Hope your doing well Steve.

• Thanks 1