66 Audio-bts Pro Bluetooth Headphones Aptx Ll

Nice find, and good on 66 Audio for getting the firmware patch fix.  I could see how those would work better with a hat. 

I've tried APTX LL earbuds, I'm just not a fan of ear buds I guess.  The ones I got even have an IPX rating (sweat proof?), but I just don't find them comfortable compared with over the ear headphones as my experience has been they don't fit very tightly in my ear and tend to kind of fall out, or you're walking around feeling like their about to drop out of your ear every second.  IPX rated would be nice for the beach, but aside from that I've been satisfied with the ML80's. 

• 4 weeks later...

I have installed the firmware, but I'm not able to connect with my nox. headset blinking indicating it is ready, and blinking Bluetooth symbol on nox - but nothing ?

Pairing with my phone without any problem + paired an other headset with my nox without issues - any idea?

All I can say is make sure the Equinox is truly in paring mode and not just looking for the headphones you previously paired with it.  To do that you need to hold in the wireless button for at least 5 seconds.  It will then look for a WM08 for about 30 seconds and then start searching for a bluetooth transmitter.  Good luck.

• 3 months later...

Im having the same problem 66 audio headphones would connect Bluetooth with the equinox so updated to latest update 1.08 then put the low latency firmware on.

now the headphones wont pair with equinox any ideas ?  Ive tried all the above comments  

im waiting for BTS product support to get back with me 

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have the BTS_Pro_6_9_5_LL.exe firmware update file? I just got a backup pair of headphones, but checked the original Dropbox link and it's now dead (404) ☹️ If someone could post a Dropbox or Google drive link, that would be great! 

I found the file on my old PC. Here it is if anybody needs it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j552ccy47xAoh_Rv4dbIQb3TcuEOh9jx/view?usp=sharing

BTS_Pro_6_9_5_LL.exe

1.15 MB (1,209,725 bytes)

SHA256: 605D55D8235B1E85AF301A7FB1E0A792B7187171A8C7470CB08D9843893E0320

I also put in a tech support request, so they may send me a new & improved update file. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Hello everyone,

I received my BTS pro, I tried to pair it with my Nox 800, and it is in standard Bluetooth ...

I tried to update with your file, but impossible to execute it on the computer ...

So I updated with the file available on the site ... And I can't manage to pair my headphones with Nox 800 anymore ... The headphones are constantly flashing but impossible to pair the two devices...

Any idea or have you the update file for the APTX-LL that works?