Waterproof Headphones Ukraine

I received a pair of these headphones and they are indeed defective.  The problem is with the connector.  The seller send me a photo on how to repair them, but it seems Mickey Mouse to me. I'm sending them back.

connector.thumb.jpg.18dd9f9f27b0dd4e4b87261628c850a2.jpg

• Sad 1

How were yours defective? Were they not producing any sound because the contacts were not touching? With mine plugged in they sound just like I imagine they should. Loud and crisp in both ears. 

19 minutes ago, Wloch248 said:

How were yours defective? Were they not producing any sound because the contacts were not touching? With mine plugged in they sound just like I imagine they should. Loud and crisp in both ears. 

Yes, the plug/connector is defective. The headphone have 0% volume at maximum setting when plugged into the Equinox. When Plugged into WM08 they only produce 5 to 10% volume.  I do not recommend these headphones and regret ordering them. I will wait and get a pair from Minelab.

5 hours ago, tsunamiscott said:

Ja, de plug / connector is defect. De hoofdtelefoon heeft 0% volume maximale stand wanneer aangesloten op de Equinox. Na aansluiting op WM08 zij produceren slechts 5-10% vol.  Ik denk niet deze hoofdtelefoon aanraden en betreuren het bestellen van hen. Ik zal wachten en krijgen een paar van Minelab.

The seller says make a solder connection between these two contacts.
NakkySolder.thumb.jpg.95dfaa489d8edacdd2c41a7b82435dbd.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Got a message from  VA Max........ he has trouble with them too.   He didnt think they were making the right connection..... wasnt always shutting off the speaker so we passed some pictures.   If that jack aint flush with the M12 it dont take much to not work right.