Pointer That Works Well With Nox. Need Suggestions.

Minelab Pro-Find 35 technology:

Minelab’s Detector Interference Free (DIF) technology significantly reduces interference with an operating metal detector, when the pinpointer is switched off, by disengaging the pinpointer coil’s magnetic field.

DIF.jpg

My Mine Lab Pro Find 35 is great.  The Garrett AT Pro is always a good choice.  I have used mine a lot and it is just a great pin pointer.

On 6/6/2018 at 10:31 AM, Norm S said:

Wloch how do you like the profind 35

Coming from the dreaded Harbor Freight to a GP pointer (that actually worked) it is wonderful. I know that it is going into the hole and will tell me where my target is. That wouldn’t always happen with the other 2. I have had good results with the iron tone. I have yet to use it underwater.

I have 2 Garrett's, Whites TRX and Bullseye, Fisher F-Pulse and M1 Deus. TRX is my go to with the Equinox. I popped the cellophane cover off the speaker to make it louder but no longer waterproof. The M1 I leave configured to the Deus. The F-Pulse doesn't get along with my Equinox very well and is slower than the TRX to boot up when turning it on otherwise its a great pinpointer. Just my honest opinion.

2 hours ago, staffydog33 said:

X-Pointer PI - Bar none!

Being a PI...it never falses....best pinpointer ive ever used....in my opinion

I assume this is the unit sold by Quest.  All posters -- a request -- please give the full name of the manufacturer and product when making your posts.  Save us non-experts from having to do a Google search.

• Like 2