MX Sport Comes Now With Waterproof Headphones

I was in a bookstore and pick up a copy of Western & Eastern Treasure mag. I flipped over to the inside of the front page and low & behold was a big blow up of the MX Sport. You may say what the big deal being I have one. What put me in a state of shock Is when I read Waterproof Headphones Included.

The price is the same as it always been. All I can say is people is if you’re looking for a great buy look no further. Look down in the left hand corner of the picture at the number of coils that White’s offer for the Sport.

Chuck

8B72CD1B-A0C9-46C6-922C-476A5D547472.jpeg

• Like 1

I hear you Steve but this is my first time seeing the ad.

What can I say. You’re in the know and I don’t know.

I took a look at what you had posted. That was a year ago today as you said.

Chuck 

I was wondering being White’s include the waterproof headphones if they was including the adapter cable as before. So I trot right over their site and sure enough they do.

Question ; Is this the first time that waterproof headphones came with a waterproof detector ? Maybe not being White’s has one detector that has fixed headphones that I think I had one some time ago . Again I think this is the first you’re able to remove and use others.

Whatever the answer it’s a great buy even if I don’t have them .? Poor me!

Chuck

Everyone knows how hard salt water can be on anything. I have four waterproof detectors and three with the cost around 8 hundred or more. Then a hand held under 2 hundred.  I’m like a kid getting into a bathtub not sure if he wants this or not. That’s the same way I am with my high dollar detectors.

I think that dollar two sixty nine detector with scuba gear will go first. Then if this venture pays off and I see it’s truly worth it . I’ll make my pick of the three.

Chuck

• The title was changed to MX Sport Comes Now With Waterproof Headphones
3 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

Question ; Is this the first time that waterproof headphones came with a waterproof detector ?

Actually all underwater detectors came with waterproof headphones until recently because they were all hardwired to the detector! Like with White's Surf PI. It's only in recent years that waterproof connectors have become commonplace and reliable enough that we now have removable headphone options.

whites-surf-pi-dual-field-rod-mount-metal-detector.jpg

• Thanks 1

Thanks Steve

I think that’s what I had but over 20 years ago from White’s. Like you said it was hard wired to the detector.

Chuck