Coming Soon - Waterproof Wireless Earbuds

These look like just the ticket for an Equinox....

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/aria-waterproof-earbuds-bluetooth-5-32h-battery-iphone-headphones#/

78161B8D-DE0A-4832-A661-0B667A360DE7.jpeg

Designed by audio's finest award-winning engineers, the xFyro ARIA waterproof wireless headphones brings next-generation technology to today's active listener.

● IP67 Certified Waterproof & Dustproof
● Bluetooth 5.0 - 2.5x more reliable & 10x data transfer for unparalleled sound detail & accuracy
● 32 hours of playtime
● Auto-pair - never worry about setup or pairing modes again
● Compatible with all iOS, Android Phones, Tablets, Watches & more
● Proprietary noise-cancelling sound seal tech

I think that will be great to have over headphones. Before you ever had a jack for headphones I’d drill a hole in the detector box and put in a 1/8” jack  to fit my earbud. I could hear great and left the other ear open to hear what was going on around me.

The best thing they waterproof. I just have to remember to put it in my good ear. Like me and some others we do have better hearing in one ear over the other.

Chuck

To bphill-

They are likely not APTX LL which has significantly less latency than APTX.  I have not found a set of waterproof APTX LL earbuds for sale anywhere.

If you can verify that they actually give you the bluetooth symbol with the "+" sign when you pair them up with the Equinox (indicating they are actually APTX LL)  that would be great info (along with the manufacturer and model number).  APTX is barely useable from a latency standpoint.  Regular non-APTX BT fuggitaboutit, not usable.

31 minutes ago, Chase Goldman said:

To bphill-

They are likely not APTX LL which has significantly less latency than APTX.  I have not found a set of waterproof APTX LL earbuds for sale anywhere.

If you can verify that they actually give you the bluetooth symbol with the "+" sign when you pair them up with the Equinox (indicating they are actually APTX LL)  that would be great info (along with the manufacturer and model number).  APTX is barely useable from a latency standpoint.  Regular non-APTX BT fuggitaboutit, not usable.

fair enough,  I actually hadn't even thought about using them for my equinox as I bought them for my phone. I'll try to pair them with my detector and if successful [or not] I'll let you know.    Brent

• Thanks 1