Steve's Mining Journal Update

Hi Steve.

I just want to say I personally appreciate ALL the work you are putting in to do this. I have enjoyed the "old" Steve's Mining Journal a lot over the years. Now you are making it even better with hi-res pics and new format.

So, I just want to say THANK YOU.

Beav

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks, I appreciate that Beav. Crashed the whole system this morning trying to install an add on, finally working again. A hair puller for sure at times! Thanks for everyone being patient while I work through this. Basically fixing an error made many years ago, and I knew it would be painful to fix, but needed to move forward.

• Like 1

just wait til your long time hosting company decides to get rid of their good old home gown American customer support staff and move it offshore to Asia. I was hosting 7 book review web sites and soon after they moved support offshore and  things started going wrong that never went wrong in the previous six years. And they could not fix some of them or even explain what happened. Fortunately I had my own backups and  immediately started moving to another hosting company. Really fun trying to understand their broken english and waiting for them to flip through their support pages or bumping me up to a higher manager with the same broken english.

admin, i know this is a little off topic so you can remove it if you wish and I won't feel bad.

I really like your new magazine type format Steve, and had not been very aware of your journal. What great resources of information. I think the magazine format will be more inviting to introduce new detector/prospectors.

Thank you for all your efforts,

Mike

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1