On 6/8/2018 at 9:18 PM, Noah (FL) said:

If it functions properly it's good deal.

If it needs to get a $50 tune up then maybe or maybe not???

or a "mojave" if you can find one!  occasionally they do turn up,and generally 
can be got for around $200.00 or so. the 7" thin concentric coil is worth
the price alone.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By tc8745
      Im looking for a battery cover for my Tesoro Compadre,, Does anyone know who might have bought out all the stock when the factory closed,,Or does anyone have an extra one they would  to sell, Thanks
    • By Dirk Digger
      I either need someone to help me find a manual to download for the original bandido (not 2) or I need info on what the little black knob is on the back of the control housing. Maybe how to ground balance it. General information about it.

• By Fskafish
      I have a tesoro vaquero and i was looking for everyones thoughts on what other tesoro would be complimentary to the vaquero for another tool in the tesoro tool box?
    • By Steve Herschbach
      Tesoro Lobo SuperTRAQ Instruction Manual, 394 KB pdf file, 22 pages
      Tesoro Lobo SuperTRAQ Data & Reviews
      Tesoro Metal Detector Forum
    • By devilsrenegade
      my grandkids broke one of the battery door push pin connectors to my amigo II, does anyone know where I could find a replacement one? It appears to be exactly like the one on my old whites goldmaster II. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank's to all that reply.

• By osbod007
      I have found that my Vaquero is a good honest all around detector that fits much of my detecting style and needs.  I would like to do the high tone audio mod. Contacted Keith Wills and he does not do this mod. Is there anyone currently doing this upgrade?